Lowest prices for your stay
$90
$90
Destinia.com
$87
Comfort Suites$90
Hotels.com$90
Hurb$100
All reviews stayed here coffee maker definitely stay here again parking lot room was spacious couch microwave jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2016

To start with the check in was quick but the desk clerk acted like she could have cared less if I was standing in front of her. No explanation of what time breakfast was served or where it was served. Stayed in a Whirlpool King Suite, don't spend the extra dollars for this unless you just want an oversized soaking tub! The pool was cold the Jacuzzi had sand all over the seats and floor. Oh forgot to mention the Wolf Spider that greeted us on the sofa, it's leg spread matched that of a quarter. Was directed here instead of the HI Express....If ever in that area again will probably check out the other option.

Room tip: Try to get a room facing east on an upper floor not facing the highway would be a plus.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brent W
Reviewed November 21, 2016

We stayed here 2 nights for the Notre Dame game. It is about a 30-35 minute drive to the stadium from here. The room we stayed in had a double queen bed. The room had a moldy smell. The shower drained extremely slow the whole stay (ankle deep water for the whole shower). The breakfast in the morning was terrible (eat elsewhere if you can afford to). The average review is based on the fact that the beds were fairly comfortable and the room had quite a bit of space. Not sure that I would stay here again for a Notre Dame game. The drive was to far, but the price was right compared to South Bend.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Russell3939
Reviewed October 16, 2016

The room was clean and the employees were friendly. Really a very good value for the price of the room. Ended up staying one less night than originally planned and had no problem canceling our last night without any charge on that day! We will stay here again the next time we come through town.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Tried cancelling my reservation 2 1/2 WEEKS prior to arrival only to find out they required over 15 days cancellation due to Notre Dame home games. Manager agreed to refund me all but $75 claiming processing fees. Called customer service to try getting remaining $75 back and they sided with the GM of this branch. No where on my reservation did it claim this ridiculous cancellation policy. When I requested several times to have the proof emailed me I was told their screen shows it but its not their fault if the email doesn't come to me with it on there. I travel extensively all over the world without difficulty. Comfort Inn does not put the customer first. Now I know why I use Hilton properties. This brand is bottom of the barrel.

Room tip: Use a Hilton Property. Choice Hotels do not stand by their customers.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2016

This hotel is in great condition. The breakfast was great. The best part was the front desk staff, though. Our son lost his stuffed animal near the lobby shortly into our stay. All of the front desk staff we interacted with were very helpful and friendly. While they were unable to find the animal while we were there, they did find it afterward, and mailed it to us free of charge! Great service.

Date of stay: August 2016