Lowest prices for your stay
$90
$90
Destinia.com
$87
Comfort Suites$90
Hotels.com$90
Hurb$100
All reviews stayed here coffee maker definitely stay here again parking lot room was spacious couch microwave jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Tried cancelling my reservation 2 1/2 WEEKS prior to arrival only to find out they required over 15 days cancellation due to Notre Dame home games. Manager agreed to refund me all but $75 claiming processing fees. Called customer service to try getting remaining $75 back and they sided with the GM of this branch. No where on my reservation did it claim this ridiculous cancellation policy. When I requested several times to have the proof emailed me I was told their screen shows it but its not their fault if the email doesn't come to me with it on there. I travel extensively all over the world without difficulty. Comfort Inn does not put the customer first. Now I know why I use Hilton properties. This brand is bottom of the barrel.

Room tip: Use a Hilton Property. Choice Hotels do not stand by their customers.
Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

This hotel is in great condition. The breakfast was great. The best part was the front desk staff, though. Our son lost his stuffed animal near the lobby shortly into our stay. All of the front desk staff we interacted with were very helpful and friendly. While they were unable to find the animal while we were there, they did find it afterward, and mailed it to us free of charge! Great service.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Nice room good beds front desk at check in could been a little friendlier. The rooms are clean and comfortable the bed are very good. The breakfast could be better.
We stayed here for 3 nights and drove to Shippawanna to go to flea market only took about 30 minutes. The only downside to the hotel there's no restaurants close by .

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I chose this place because I knew we would be traveling through on our way back to Minnesota. I was disappointed that it was so far off I-80, but once we got here, we were very pleased. It was a wonderful room with a barrier between the bed and couch area - not really a suite - but a large room and my wife turns in early so the wall helped her not have to be affected by my light being on as I worked. Fridge in room. Microwave in room. Wonderful shower. Good breakfast - about what you'd expect in a free breakfast hotel - but there was plenty of space and plenty of food. The bed was amazingly comfortable - so many places had very firm beds but this one felt very nice. Too firm of a bed and hotels get a lower rating from me. But another thing many hotels have is slow internet - not here. This was fast internet and that is important to me. Fast internet, comfortable bed, clean room, great shower, and nice breakfast and I give this place a 5.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016

The rooms were great. It is in a quiet area. It was roomy and VERY clean and comfortable.The beds were soft and had a good breakfast. Coffee ANY TIME you wanted it. There was a laundry room, workout room and a meeting room. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. When traveling to the area, I will stay here again.

Room tip: Get a room facing the entrance way. Back side doesn't see much, I think.
1  Thank Robert S