“How long would you wait at the counter?”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very busy Bob Evans Restaurant this morning. So we ducked into a counter seat where we could get waited on quick. Got waited on, but the ticket never got to the cook. 45 minutes later I asked for some water and the waitress realized we still had not eaten!
Then the sausage was cold. Toast had butter on it. Not a good morning for Bob Evans.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We've eaten here several times over the years when we are in the area. Service has always been good, the place clean and the food good. About all you can ask for.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Lazing around our motel room, we decided to get a breakfast to go, I got an omelet and since they didn't have a spanish omelet, they customed one together for me, it was very delicious! Hub got eggs w sausage and gobbled his down in nothing flat. And although I'm sure "to go" breakfast is not a staple for Bob Evans, they were happy to do it.
For $16.75 (including tax). Beats any "fast food" you could get. Scrumptous!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our server Shawn was confused and not well informed.
We went in for the 3 course chicken special that I noticed on the marque every time we went by.
We ordered the special, was told "sorry, we are sold out," but was informed that they started more at 4pm and it takes 3 hours to cook. It was passed 7pm. We asked the server to check, he insisted no chicken. I insisted he check with the cook, chicken does not take that long. We were told it would only be 15 minutes. We enjoyed our fresh salad and shortly our delicious chicken was on the table.
I ordered pumpkin pie with extra whipped cream. When it arrived I asked for a little more and was told I already had way more than they are allowed to put on the pie. Really Bob, you can't afford it?