“Beats any close competition”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 191 Restaurants in Elkhart
South Bend, Indiana
“Beats any close competition”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

When I moved to Osceola, IN I was very sad to be leaving my favorite Chinese food place behind. The closer one on Bittersweet is gross. I used Google's Near Me Now feature to find another option, and came across this place. The reviews were all great, so we decided to try it. The place in tiny with maybe 3 tables, but most people take their orders to go, so it's not crowded. Parking is on the side of the building. Prices are average to good (around $10 for a small entree, a side, white rice, and a drink) The food was better than we expected. Everything was cooked well, good portions, and flavors were all there. It's our new go to Chinese food place. We're very glad to find such a place nearby.

• Visited July 2014