“Super Shopping Destination!”

Linton's Enchanted Gardens
Ranked #2 of 21 things to do in Elkhart
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Linton's Enchanted Gardens is Indiana's largest facility, boasting over 50,000 square feet of indoor shopping filled with creative displays which will spark your imagination, as well as over 9 acres of outdoor displays. The Garden Cafe at Linton's features fresh and healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as decadent desserts and handcrafted hot and cold drinks.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
mishawaka
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Super Shopping Destination!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place has it all! Inside is everything for gift giving, decorating every room of your house and even great,trendy scarves, tops and jewelry! This is NOT your mama's superstore. Lintons caters to each person that comes through their doors. They take a personal interest in me and what I am looking for. So very helpful . I can decorate my whole house and garden at Linton's! What a shopping experience!

3 Thank Kalyn P

Mishawaka, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place should be on everyone's destination list! There is something for everyone. You could spend all day and still not see everything. Plants, gifts, florals, decorating ideas, and so much more. There is something for every member of the family!

3 Thank Anne B
Elkhart, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Fun with Family”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Wow, we had a great day today - kids at the petting zoo with Uncle, while I shopped for my plants. Staff was helpful and helped me understand the best way to plant my selections. Not only will I have some great color now to enjoyed, but can't wait till this fall when those plants show off! Thank you!
Deb

3 Thank Deb W
Goshen, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful display gardens”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love Lintons!! They have a wide selection of plants and very helpful staff.
The gift shop is unbelievable. The prices are great and large selection of anything you
could possibly want.

4 Thank Jennifer E
Elkhart, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

These days it seems its very hard to find any sort of customer service at garden centers. At Linton's I was greeted and offered help immediately. I appreciate the time they took to help me pick out the perfect plant for the perfect spot in my yard!

5 Thank Christie E