Red Roof Inn - Elkhart
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$86
$115
$111
$92
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distanceroom was cleannotre dameworking orderhome away from homeflat screennight's sleepa great place to staywould stay here againshannonpetmotelrritransportercatexterior
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Looking for a place late at night, this hotel was a good fit for my wife and I. The room was clean, service friendly, and bed comfy. We try to make this hotel our regular stop while traveling. You have quick access to all sorts of food or shopping in the morning before you hit the road again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2014

Dear Jay-Dude123,

Thank you for the kind words. We hope you will be back to see us again the next time you are in the Elkhart area.

Red Roof Inn Elklhart

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I was shocked on how clean this place was. The beds were comfortable , clean and even a safe in the room. . Nice size flat screen tv , Very clean place, and quite for a busy hotel. If you are looking for a bargain price hotel ( well for me the 50..00 a night is a bargin) and you are in the elkhart area this is the place. And, close to good food

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank kvhwfan
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Kvhwfan,
Thank you for the kind words. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will be able to come back and see us again!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We arrived around 5 PM on Friday, June 27. The gal at the front desk was not rude but she was not overly welcoming. There was not a lot of parking in the front of the hotel and we had a trailer so we had to park on the street. The room itself was clean and the shower was hot. There was a teenage boy sitting on the steps as we were trying to get our luggage to our room. He decided that he didn't have to move out of our way so we had to go around. At 1 AM in the morning when we left he was still sitting there. Kind of scary to me.

Stayed: June 2014
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Dear Margie,
I was able to contact you personally and resolve the issue, I can't wait for you to come back in the fall.

Thanks again
Red Roof Inn Elkhart

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

In my opinion the true mark of excellence for a hotel or restaurant is getting it right every time. So even though I've stayed here many times, they missed that mark this time. I reserved a superior king room the day before my arrival and made the reservation online at Red Roof Inns, which showed that room available. When I arrived and checked in it was obvious to me they wet going to have a busy night, so when I got to my room and found that it was not a Superior King room I just let it go. It bothered me that there was no explanation at check in though. Through the evening I found that I was unable to stay connected to the WiFi because the signal in the room was so weak, so I was unable to complete the work I wanted to get done. I also noticed that the floor was wet, since it has been raining I didn't think much about it until I realized it was wet through out including the bathroom. It will be a long time, if ever, before I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Charles,
I am very sorry that we disappointed you on your recent stay. I am looking into what happened in your room and I hope you will give us another chance sometime soon. I know that we are getting an up grade to the WiFi within the next couple of months. Again I am very sorry that we failed you.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night for early morning customer visit at Notre Dame. I'm a red roof fan (4-5 nights per month for work) and this place was clean and front desk person was friendly. There was a distinct smoke odor in my non smoking room and it got very strong in the bathroom and seemed to be coming in from the ceiling bathroom vent. I was too tired to complain after checking in at 10pm after driving 6 hours... So I turned on the fan closed bathroom door and slept on the comfortable bed and checked out at 630am to go to work. I reported the odor at checkout. I would not return to this site again due to the room smell. Room 210.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dlacerte

Dear dlacerte,
I am very sorry about the Smokey smell in your room, we are a non smoking facility. I hope you will you change you mind and come back and see us again sometime.