“Great Stay!!!!”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Elk, Washington
“Great Stay!!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This newly remodeled motel is a great place to stay. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I have been staying off and on at this motel for about 7 years. Never, ever had a bad experience The motel has laundry facilities and great restaurants close by.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dennishs2014
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Dennishs,
Thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the new look and we are soooo excited to be getting it done. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again and again and again>

Thanks again
Red Roof Inn Elkhart

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Gaithersburg
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean and comfortable. Nice bed and bedding. Really comfortable easy chair -- so nice after driving all day! The carpet looks new. The furniture is not new, but everything is nice. Plenty of lamps. Wi-fi included. Nice tv.

Room Tip: I upgraded a bit to get a kingside bed, fridge and microwave. Only causes a bit more so it is worth...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Rhonda B.
Thank you so much for the kind words, and I am glad you enjoyed you stay. Please come back and see us again.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on December 1, 2013. The room was ok, not great, just ok. I didn't run into a problem until almost 2 weeks later as I was reviewing my credit card statement. Not only was I charged $83.99 for my room that day, but I was also charged $82.38, $1.61, and another $1.61.. Why??? No clue. I called the direct phone number several times & kept getting the run around from the automated system. I tried for 37 minutes to reach a human, even trying to call the extention to book a room, with no answer!!! I called an outside booking agency, with the hopes they might be able to access the records, however, they were not... but the gentleman that helped me said that this is not the first time he has heard things like this from the Red Roof on Cassopolis St in Elkhart. Makes me think someone, like the desk clerk or another employee stole and is using my credit card info.?? Thinking about requesting a new card :/

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jennifer R,
I have researched your account and you card was only charged one time, and one authorization. I am very sorry for the confusion. I would be happy to speak with you about this if you call me. Please know that I want each and every guest to be happy and truly value your business. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

PA
Reviewed December 1, 2013

It was about the same as all the surrounding places, but didn't have any breakfast and the room were just fair. If you need a place for the night, it would be OK, but I really wouldn't choose it if I had a chance to plan ahead.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Cavychauffer,

Thank you so much for your comments. Just today we started our renovation to upgrade our rooms. Unfortunately we will not have a breakfast but we do have coupons to several restaurants close by. If you are every traveling through Elkhart again we would love to have you stop and see us.

Red Roof inn Elkhart
Clifton Park, New York
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Traveling with pets so we are limited hotels. Carpet was highly stained. Lots of damage in the bathroom. At 5 foot even I noticed the low ceiling height. However good pressure in the shower. Towels were soft.

• Stayed November 2013
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. I am truly sorry your carpet was not a acceptable. It is apparent from your comments we did not fail to meet your expectations in every department. We certainly are responsible for ensuring not only our rooms are clean and well maintained, but that each guest receives five star service while they stay with us. I will share your comments with the entire staff.

General manager
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I like staying here because the rooms are clean.Everything in the room works well.It is quiet and the beds are comfortable. It is in a great location, convenient to restaurants, and stores and gas stations. I also like that it's about a mile and a half from one of my favorite restaurants. ....Perkins.The only thing I can think of is the parking lot on the right-hand side could use about another 15 feet. I recommend the Red Roof Elkhart.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Michael M
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank You ever so much for you for your nice comments, we really appreciate your business. I would love to enlarge the parking lot but I don't think the city will let me close the road.. :)

Boone, Iowa
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Only wish you had a breakfast, even something simple like the Red Roof Inn in Elyria, Ohio has would be a great plus.
Otherwise, our room was on the 2nd floor, was quiet, clean & got a good nights sleep.

DON'T EAT AT THE CHINESE RESTAURANT (GARDEN RESTAURANT) THAT SHARES A DRIVEWAY WITH RED ROOF, it was the worse chinese buffet style restaurant we ever ate at. YUCK!

There is a Bob Evans close by with great service and very good food, pick it instead.

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor, very peaceful.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
RRI_GM_0018, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for the nice comments. We love our furry friends. Please come back and see us again.

Thanks again