“A Good Solid Place to Stay”

Red Roof Inn - Elkhart
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have stayed at this Red Roof Inn on a number of occasions when traveling East from Wisconsin for dog events. It's a great place to stay when traveling with dogs, the rooms are basic plus (no hair dryer, but I did have a fridge and microwave) and clean. There's grass on the Menard's side for walking dogs - if you stay with dogs, please be a clean quiet guest so we all continue to have this privilege! I got exactly what I expected for the very reasonable rate - and the soap at Red Roof is my favorite, LOL!

Room Tip: First floor, Menard's side is closest to grass for walking dogs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank You Thank You for the nice review.......we love having your 4 legged children!! We look forward to your next stay!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed At Red Roof Inn Elkhart, Indiana. My stay was rather comforting They have a great staff there. I wasn't able to catch all names of the stuff but I would like to say a special thank you to Amy, Nancy, Marry, Alicia, Tara, Angie, Wanda, and Standish for making my stays pleasant at the Red Roof Inn. Very polite at front desk and very clean and smelling fresh rooms. Although I would like to add remodeling or updating would do a lot of good at your hotel. Starting with the televisions.

• Stayed: April 2013
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Gabby4U,
I really appreciate the kind words about the staff, I think they are great also. Good news flat screens are on the way.....hopefully by some time this summer. We all look forward to you next stay with us.
Thanks again.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Thank's again lady's for a nice stay 1s again.Thank you Amy and Nancy and as well as the great house keepers Gloria,Standsh,Jennifer,Tera,ALicia and for Wanda who I dnt see no more thanks again lady's see u wed

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Alfaro123

Thank You so much for the kind words and I am so glad that the girls make you feel like you are at home. We are really glad to have you stay with us and hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

as someone who stays here a lot i can say i've always been treated very well and have been made to feel at home. kinda like norm at cheers!! my room is always clean and fresh, and if there ever is a concern, it is taken care of immediately. i can say all the staff has been great to me with a special shout out to jennifer, amy,gloria,wanda,tera and alicia.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms on the back side tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wayne p
BARonzone, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very happy to know that my staff is taking such good care of you. We will be waiting for your return!!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart, IN 2 times in December 2012. The location was very convienant for me as an over the road trucker. I found my room to be pleasantly clean and inviting. And five stars to the staff that made me feel "welcome and not so alone". Kudos to Mary and Kurtis!!!!! If I ever get back to the Elkhart area, I would definately stay there again. maintenance640@yahoo.com

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry36877
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for the nice compliment and we will welcome any time you are in the Elkhart area!!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stay here all the time and every x I get a room I'm stuck w house keeper Gloria and her rooms r bad always smell must and always missing something.. Don't understand how she can still be w u and the rest of the staff love your house keepers Tera,Alicia,Jennifer,Wanda and I believe Standish these lady's I would stay in there room anytime o and I love Amy she's the best see I lady's on Mon;)

• Stayed: December 2012
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Please accept my apologies for the errors from one of my staff, and thank you for the very nice comments about the rest of my staff. I appreciate your staying us and can't wait to see you next time.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past several years and I've always been consistently provided with a clean room, dependable and friendly service from Amy and the rest of the staff, a good value, and most importantly, the TV remote always works! I drive over the road, and a good night's sleep is very important, and I've never had a problem getting plenty of rest at this location. There are also plenty of good restaurants nearby, chains as well as mom & pops. My only complaint would be that there are no laundry facilities, but there are a couple of laundrymats close by. One note of advice though, if Notre Dame has a home game, you better make reservations!

Room Tip: Notre Dame is close by in South Bend, so make reservations ahead of any home games or major universi...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

TreyT, thank you for your review and continued patronage. We love hearing feedback from our loyal customers. Amy was very excited to hear your kind remarks and we look forward to your next visit to the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart Indiana.

Beth Ronzone