“home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Calgary, Canada
“home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

as someone who stays here a lot i can say i've always been treated very well and have been made to feel at home. kinda like norm at cheers!! my room is always clean and fresh, and if there ever is a concern, it is taken care of immediately. i can say all the staff has been great to me with a special shout out to jennifer, amy,gloria,wanda,tera and alicia.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms on the back side tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank wayne p
BARonzone, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very happy to know that my staff is taking such good care of you. We will be waiting for your return!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Wheaton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart, IN 2 times in December 2012. The location was very convienant for me as an over the road trucker. I found my room to be pleasantly clean and inviting. And five stars to the staff that made me feel "welcome and not so alone". Kudos to Mary and Kurtis!!!!! If I ever get back to the Elkhart area, I would definately stay there again. maintenance640@yahoo.com

1 Thank Terry36877
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for the nice compliment and we will welcome any time you are in the Elkhart area!!!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stay here all the time and every x I get a room I'm stuck w house keeper Gloria and her rooms r bad always smell must and always missing something.. Don't understand how she can still be w u and the rest of the staff love your house keepers Tera,Alicia,Jennifer,Wanda and I believe Standish these lady's I would stay in there room anytime o and I love Amy she's the best see I lady's on Mon;)

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Please accept my apologies for the errors from one of my staff, and thank you for the very nice comments about the rest of my staff. I appreciate your staying us and can't wait to see you next time.
Montgomery, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the past several years and I've always been consistently provided with a clean room, dependable and friendly service from Amy and the rest of the staff, a good value, and most importantly, the TV remote always works! I drive over the road, and a good night's sleep is very important, and I've never had a problem getting plenty of rest at this location. There are also plenty of good restaurants nearby, chains as well as mom & pops. My only complaint would be that there are no laundry facilities, but there are a couple of laundrymats close by. One note of advice though, if Notre Dame has a home game, you better make reservations!

Room Tip: Notre Dame is close by in South Bend, so make reservations ahead of any home games or major universi...
    • 5 of 5 stars
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
TreyT, thank you for your review and continued patronage. We love hearing feedback from our loyal customers. Amy was very excited to hear your kind remarks and we look forward to your next visit to the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart Indiana.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The staff here are soo friendly, rooms are always clean. Nancy at the front dest even called my room to let me know my door was part open, and didnt want my puppy to get out. Over all an excellenct establishment to stay at.

Room Tip: Great rates, clean rooms, great staff!!
1 Thank Kevin R
Kevin R thank you for taking the time to write a review. Nancy was overjoyed that you mention her in your review and on behalf of Nancy and the entire staff we thank you and look forward to your next visit.

Elkhart, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was stuck in town and wanted to be close to where my camper was being worked on. They where very nice and helpfull. The rooms where spotless and the service was as good or better than some of the upper end hotel/resorts I had stayed with in past times. I would recomend this hotel to anyone that has to spend time in this area!! If you are coming the desk lady Amy was most helpfull and was full of information on were to eat and things to do while I was here waiting for my camper to get finished.

Room Tip: The big king room on the end room 133 was a good quite place when I was here
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Stephen V thank you for your positive review. The entire staff takes pride in providing our guest with clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate. Thank you so much for "Recommending our hotel to other potential guest" I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team. Please consider us on your next vist to the Red Roof Inn in Elkhart Indiana.

North Liberty
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

The people at the front desk in the morning were very helpful and pleasant to talk to.
I will be back! Mary and Amy always had fresh hot coffee and helped out with dirrections to help me get around town and find good places to eat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Kent G thanks for your wonderful review. The entire staff takes pride in our hotel and look for ways to make our guest stay pleasant one. Mary and Amy are always happy to provide our guest with an enjoyable experience. Please consider our hotel on your next visit to Elkhart.