“red roof inn elkhart in.”

Red Roof Inn - Elkhart
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Elkhart
Reviewed November 26, 2012

i have stayed there several times in the last few months and found the rooms clean and neat. Service is great no problems i am a truck driver and come in at all times of the day and night. I can call in ahead or go in when i get in and Amy and all the stsff are there a d willing to help at any time

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ted c
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank You for the nice review and I'm glad that Amy did a great job of taking care dof you. We really appreciate all of our truck drivers.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn - Elkhart

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I work for a trucking company. I need to sleep and sleep i did . Very nice. Staff is very aware that there are truck drivers here keep it very pleasant. Toll road is just up the road, tons of places to eat. Menards next door.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Mary and Amy at the front desk were very helpful- thanks!
Made a reservation by phone and the check in was good.
Traveled with a pet (cat)- no problems at the hotel.
Good location- close to several restaurants.
Good overall value for the cost.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We all love our four legged children pets as some may call them. Mary and Amy are always willing to be helpful. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was the worst I ever experienced I requested bottom floor and 1 king size bed and smoking . I was told they were getting new carpet this was all they had. I booked over a week ago. I will never stay here again. Bugs in the bathroom corner.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

I am so sorry that we failed you. We want to make every one of our guests feel at home. Indiana passed a nonsmoking law on July 1 2012 so we no longer have any smoking rooms. We do our very best to honor all requests for first floor but sometimes we just cannot. Again please accept my apologies

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Because of Mary's great attitude and being so nice I will stay at this hotel every time I come to Elkhart, IN. I'm a truck driver and I work for a big transport company that I will recommend this hotel to all that I talk to.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Aylahf

Thank you for being our guest! I am every so happy that Mary took such good care of you and we look forward to your return. We really appreciate all of our truck drivers. Thanks again

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is an outstanding and very accommodating motel. A must stay! Excellent landscaping. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Easy access from toll road or local roads. Near many restaurants and shopping. GREAT FOR NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL GAMES!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent everywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne C
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for the kind words and I am very happy you enjoyed yourself and hope that you will return again. 9-0 GO IRISH :)

Reviewed October 22, 2012

attended a notre dame game this past weekend, arrived on thursday with a bus of 54 people. room smelled of smoke and had it changed. other room was a little better but still had a smoke smell. would rather pay a little extra for a better place. they need a complete overhaul of this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
RONZONE, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I apologize for your experience at our inn. Not only is our goal to provide a nice place for a nice price to all our guests but we strive to achieve a level of safety and cleanliness that exceeds all of our guest’s expectations. We strive to meet all of our guests needs and I feel terrible that we did not leave you with a better overall experience that we hope for. We would love for the chance to show you a great experience the next time you are in town.