“I like this place”

Ranked #5 of 194 Restaurants in Elkhart
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place was very busy but we got seated within 15 minutes. Service was good. This place has the best biscuits. Steak dinners were very good.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We ate at the Texas Roadhouse on our way to Ohio one night.
I ordered the 6 oz Steak with corn, mashed potato's and six shrimp.
Everything was good, but there could have been a bit more corn and potato's.
Bread was brought out and there was a bucket of somekind of peanuts on all the tables.
Waitrees was nice and pleasant. Service was good. We arrived near 10pm too.

We would eat here again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Went twice during our stay in Elhard Indiana.

Fast service, the staff is friendly and there is a great atmosphere in this restaurant! The staff are always cleaning everywhere and they all seem to really really like their jobs! Our first visit we had Samantha as our waitress and second was Brittany, both are great! The manager "Candace" also came to talk to us.

THE RIBS ARE A MUST! And the mash patatoes, ceasar salad... Mmmm, can't wait to go back.

I don't understand about the reviews that say the portions are small? My husband is a big eater and he was full! And the prices are very reasonable? My half Rib with mash patatoes and ceasar salad was give are take $12.99. And my husband had steak, rice and vegies for $10.99. Total cost with a bottle of wine $45.00

If you want "quiet" dining though this is not the place for you.

Will definately go back!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The service was slow, the waiter acted like he didn't care if we ordered our food or not. When we did get to order he couldn't answer our questions about what we wanted. We got our food and it was as bad as the service.The portions were small and the prices were high. NEVER WILL I GO THERE AGAIN!!!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I prefer to sit at a table rather than a booth, so we had to wait a little longer than we might have. Once they called us to be seated, we had to wait, squished in a crowded walk way while the hostess waited for a bus person to come clean off the table. It took approximately 3 minutes from the time we started walking to our table until we were seated. (NOT a very good idea when you've got a 3 year old who's been sitting in the car all day with you!) Once seated, things picked up a bit. The waitress was pretty friendly, but not a very good listener. She goofed up a few things on our orders. The food was good, as always. And because the noise level is pretty consistant, we don't worry TOO much about our daughter singing songs or talking a bit louder than normal here.