“Great tomato bisque”

Fat Tomato
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Having eaten here several times for lunch I keep returning especially for the tomato bisque, which is very tasty and has a nice little piece of warm & chewy mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the cup. Sandwiches are usually good, depending on what you like. One of my choices is the BLT although I don't care for the roasted tomato on it. I also like the California Chicken Salad wrap and the crispy chicken wrap is good, too, and is a pretty large portion. The pizza is next on my list. If you go and if you like tomato bisque, I think you will like this one. - Being in a strip mall, parking is easy.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Didn't think I would ever find a pizza to beat NY Pizzeria, but the Chicken Alfredo Sue-Sue Pizza is by far, the best I've ever had!! Love their crust! Our server was new and messed up our order but made up for it by taking 1 entree off bill....we didn't care because the pizza was sooooooo good!! Kudos to Fat Tomato!!!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Have been to this restaurant several times as it is close to the house, usually have had good food that tastes good and the portions are what you expect. Last night I decided to try the Hamburger and will not ever again, the Locally Baked Bun was quite a bit bigger than the patty. The patty was not cooked to order and was dry. They need to find a smaller bun or just make the patty bigger so it is not LOST in the bun. It is bad when the dinner salad was the best part of a meal. Servers have always been helpful and cheerful so that helps.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The Fat Tomato has very tasty Italian casual cuisine in a friendly neighborhood setting. We designed our own pizza and it was delightful! House salads were chilled and very fresh...another welcome treat! The friendly, knowledgable staff helped make for a pleasant night out!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

One of the few places that takes a reservation. This was our first visit there, but certainly NOT the last. All of the food was great, for our party of 4 adults and 4 kids. The only thing I would do differently is to ask for a table NOT right near the door. Kind of felt like we were sitting in the waiting area, but other than that, a great dining experience!