Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart
Sleep Inn(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
$70
SleepInn
$85
Red Roof Inn - Elkhart(Elkhart)(Great Value!)
$61
$130
$125
$107
Hampton.com
All reviewswindow seatrooms are smallqueen suiteroom was cleansausageshort staycracker barrelcontinental breakfaststay there againoatmealfootball weekendfridge and microwavevery nice hotelstaff was friendlyon linegreat place to staytexas roadhouse
A TripAdvisor Member
CHANHASSEN
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was well satisfied! Location was excellent! Breakfast could have had more options!
ie: some form of eggs!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
ElkhartMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again should you return to the area.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Checked in on a sunday for a one nite stay. It wasn't a busy night so we were given a handicapped accessible room. It had a microwave and refrigerator. The room, as well as the whole hotel was spotless. Very impressive. Rooms are tastefully decorated and well appointed.
However, I'm not a fan of showers with hose shower heads. If I was disabled and sitting on the attached shower seat, it might be ok, but for the average traveler, it doesn't provide much water. Also, there's no room at the sink for toiletries, only a small shelf. Again, it would be great if I were in a wheel chair, but not for me. I have a feeling, the front desk views this as a more spacious and desirable room, but I would have rather had a regular room.
One other thing, I believe the beds are memory foam, which having owned one, I have grown to hate.
Overall this was a great property and I would surely stay here again. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Location is very convenient to Elkhart and the interstate. Plenty of restaurants nearby.
Note to management - check your elevator inspection certificate. (why is it I always notice this stuff) I forgot to mention it to the front desk at checkout.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
ElkhartMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel so much, and had such a relaxing stay. We do our best to keep the hotel clean and comfortable for all guests. (And just for your information, we do not have memory foam beds. They are the Serta "Perfect sleeper" pillow-top mattresses.)

A heads up for guests, we usually only give a guest an accessible room if it is what they have reserved ahead of time (as is the case with this reservation), when specifically requested, or if they are the last rooms available. If you reserve an accessible room by mistake as often happens, you are always welcome to request a standard room. If one is available, we would be more than happy to change the room for you. We try to keep our accessible rooms available for guests who actually have need of these rooms, as the number of accessible rooms is very limited.

Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you should you return to the area.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
ElkhartMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Elkhart, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a good choice for Notre Dame home games. The room was clean
and its right by the Toll road exit. I agree they could have a few more cable channels to watch. The rooms have a small refrigerator and their is a Walgreens
nearby

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during a home Notre Dame football weekend. We hope that you will return for future games.

Reviewed October 13, 2012