“The BEST Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Cock a doodle cafe has THE best breakfast around Elkhart . My husband and I have been going here for many many years on Sat mornings. If you are an Omlete eater then you have to try the philly omlete!! you will NOT be disapointed !! The waitresses are amazing and friendly ALWAYS !! Thanks Cock a doodle staff for making everyone feel at home !!

1  Thank DDewey

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Today was our first visit and WoW! They do a brisk business, with good product, fast service, reasonable prices, and friendly service. It's definitely middle americana when it comes to menu options but I find it hard to believe that anyone would walk away unhappy or hungry.

If we were locals I'm sure this would be a regular stop. Food arrived quickly, and hot. I can't comment much on seasoning -- our breakfast items didn't require much more than kitchen salt and pepper. But all the smiles on all the happy customers made up for any shortage of salt!!!!!

I'll be back next time in town.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

They offer breakfast throughout the day which I love. The scrambled eggs w/ cheese was perfect. I just wish they put butter all over the toast- not just a small spot in the middle. But, I will definitely order from there again!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Super fast service and delicious breakfast. Not a fan of the decor but it fits the name of cafe, dated inside but clean. I usually order an omelet and hubby orders cinnamon french toast.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

i had been to this location before as well as the one on lincolnway years ago. we stopped about 5:15pm during the week and was surprised by all the customers. it took a very long time to get our meals and neither of us was impressed. i had thought they had really good food, but it might be religated to select items and breakfast. we had the fish and a chicken sandwich. not sure we dare go back. others seemed to be enjoying their food, so they must know the local secrets on what to order.