“Not so great.”

Horseshoe Southern Indiana Casino
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Elizabeth
More attraction details
Owner description: World-class gaming complex features 140 gaming tables and more than 2,500 slot machines.
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Ive been to many casinos and Horseshoe is overall a great casino where im from. This particular casino is so far out on the woods it's scary. It is literally in the middle of no where. The casino part of the hotel is a very far walk that its tiresome. The casino is very small they have it divided into floors with each floor having a small amount of slot machines. I wouldn't recommend anyone go there if you dont already live there. Not worth the drive.

1  Thank HPOA

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited Horseshoe casino on a Saturday Night and it was extremely crowded and busy. I have been to more organized casinos. Machines seem to be very close together and rather hard to move around when they were busy. There are 4 levels and everything just seem to scattered around the different floors when it came to the slots. Very few restrooms & seemed to be a little dated. The non-smoking level seemed to be the place they stuck all the older games. Don't think I would drive the 2hrs. back here again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was invited to a Jackpot party on September 1st. Boy was it crowdie no matter what floor you went to you couldn't find a machine. Last week when my husband and I went there on a Saturday it was like a ghost town you could pick any machine to play.

We went floor t floor to find a machine, we even went to the high roller machines on the 4th floor and even the 50 and 100 dollar machines were occupied. This in my opinion was a good move on management's part. They really knew how to get people there. It looked as though they loosened their machines so people were actually winning. It was rather fun even though I wasn't a big winner.

Good Job Horseshoe.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Slot machines were great. Great selection. The casino was beautiful. I enjoyed the non smoking floor. Wish I would have won some money, but that is why they call it gambling.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went for the afternoon and evening with old friends to gamble and eat at Binions.
The afternoon was great, she played blackjack and I played multiple table games and all the dealers were fun and friendly.
They have some new slots that were interesting, fun atmosphere overall.
Binions was exceptional, the steaks are to die for there!
Then we went to the 2nd floor to play tables and hear the band. This past Friday night it was easy rock I guess, from the 70's mostly.
Great band, a little too loud though, they need to turn the volume down some.
We loved playing and had a dealer at the Let It Ride Table who was a blast! I can't recall her name, but she was oriental, petite, and had blonde hair. She was high fiving, cutting up with the table and made our night a blast! Kudos to her, it was around 11 pm when she was dealing.
Valet parking was fast and effortless, can't really complain about anything. The cashier windows were three to four people to help you available, as there should be on a Friday night. Was glad to see that.
Binions is expensive, but a must! My friends shared a 20 ounce ribeye, shared salad and the potato was so big they easily shared and it wasn't that high.
Walking was a problem for my friend, and this is my only sort of issue with this property. But she rented a scooter for 30 dollars per day and wheeled around for eight hours!
Wonderful trip and lots of fun! We all lost some, but it was planned to lose and well worth the experience!

1  Thank zoey111