Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh
$136
$124
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$72
$54
Quality Inn(Franklin)
$90
Priceline
All reviewsoutlet mallwaffleschoice hotelslemon infused watercoupon bookletroom keybaconstaff was very friendlywould stay againwet barwithin walking distancewaffle makerwonderful staynice bonuseating placesclean roomshappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were greeted by Robert ( manager ), He was amazing. He helped us pick our dinner location and escorted us to the restaurant. The hotel is beautiful inside, the rooms are very nice and all the staff also !!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Michelle2577,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would to thank you for the gracious and super 5 star review you recently posted about your stay at our beautiful & guest service orientated Hotel!! Our entire staff from the GM down truly appreciates and cares about our guest’s experience at our Hotel. We have the most dedicated and efficient Housekeeping and Maintenance staff in the Hotel Industry! Along with the best trained and guest service orientated Front Desk staff anywhere! As we here at our Hotel have the HIGHEST standards as far as guest service, Hotel amenities and overall room & hotel cleanliness! It is always great and rewarding when our valued guests recognize and notice that higher level of guest service! I will pass along your praise to my entire staff! We will continue to offer and extend to every guest that walks through our doors the VERY best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities & Overall Room & Hotel cleanliness that goes un-matched anywhere! Once again Michelle2577 on behalf of my entire guest service orientated, devoted & caring staff, THANK YOU! And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation! :)

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I actually chose this because of trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed. The staff and management were the most friendly and helpful I have ever met. They helped us with all our questions about the area.

• Stayed: November 2013
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Kelly C,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the super and generous review you recently posted about your stay at our beautiful and guest service orientated Hotel! We recommend to all our guests and to traveler’s as a WHOLE to use TripAdvisor when traveling to any Hotel! We are very proud of our reputation and take great pride in making all our valued and appreciated guests feel at home! In my humble opinion we have the most dedicated and efficient housekeeping staff in the Hotel industry. Our Front Desk staff is the VERY BEST I have every worked with. I am a proud and grateful General Manager because I have a staff that understands and genuinely cares about our guests! I will pass on to the entire staff your praise and comments! We will continue to offer and extend to every guest that comes through our doors the VERY best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities and Overall Room and Hotel cleanliness that GOES un-matched anywhere. That is my personal pledge to you & every future guest! Once again on behalf of a Proud, Caring & Guest Service Orientated staff, THANK you. And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation. :)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We thought we made a reservation for this hotel through the reservation 800 number earlier in the day. After a very long tiring day of driving we arrived to find out the reservation people had a room for us 15 miles away at a Clarion Hotel! I was ready to cry. The two desk clerks were wonderful. They very graciously called and cancelled our reservation at the Clarion (it was way past cancellation time) gave us a room with The Comfort Inn. We were so relieved and we were just in time for the managers welcome reception. There were cocktails, juices, sodas, cheese & crackers, fruit, pretzels and chips & dip. What more could weary travelers ask for? They had very comfortable beds and the most wonderful breakfast. We will most definitely stay there again even if we have to go out of our way. It is worth it to get high quality service!!!

Room Tip: We actually got the last room they had and it was great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Judi B,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the outstanding & gracious review you recently posted about your stay at our Hotel!! To start of with, it gives me great pleasure to hear that my staff (Lindsey & Linda) Guest Service Agent & Bar Attendant were so helpful and accommodating when you arrived at our Hotel! I am so grateful and proud of my ENTIRE STAFF, as everyone of them understands and appreciates our most valued guests! It is more than “just a job” to me and my staff! We strive and hope that all of our guests when coming through our doors feel that higher level of Guest Service! It also pleases us to hear that you got to enjoy the awesome & large Manager’s reception we had for you! Did you notice that there were two different kinds of pillows on your bed? I am so proud & excited to announce that we have up-graded our pillows too… Soft and firm with the brand new Choice Hotels “Truly Yours” look coming very soon to our Hotel! We will continue to offer & extend to every single guest that walks through our doors, the very best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities & Overall Room & Hotel cleanliness that goes UN-MATCHED any where! That is my personal pledge to you and every future guest! Once again Judi B, on behalf of a Devoted, Proud & Guest Service orientated staff THANK YOU. And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation! :)

General Manger

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I were there for a short getaway to do a little shopping for a day. We stayed overnight and found this hotel to be close to the outlet center and also places to dine as well. Staff were helpfully and friendly! They also had a guests get together which found to be great! I will stay again if I am in the area.

Room Tip: we had a Whirlpool-In Bath room which I liked very much.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Kennred,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the splendid and awesome 5 star review you recently posted about your stay at our Hotel! Yes I totally agree with you, our staff in my humbled opinion, is the most friendliest and caring in the Hotel Industry! We care about every need and want our most appreciated guests may have when traveling to our beautiful Hotel! Being a short walk to the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall is always beneficial to our loyal and valued guests! I will pass along to our Staff your praise, as they enjoy hearing that one of our guests enjoyed and took notice of the superior hospitality that offer and extend to our guests! We have also in my humbled opinion the most dedicated and efficient Housekeeping staff, and they have extremely high standards they work by as well! We will continue to offer and extend to every single guest that walks through our doors the very best of Guests service, Outstanding Amenities, & Overall Room & Hotel cleanliness that goes un-matched any where! That is my personal pledge to you and every future guest! Once again Kennred on behalf of a devoted, loyal and Guest service orientated staff, THANK YOU!

In the True Spirit of Hospitality,

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn in Edinburgh, Indiana. I loved every bit of this hotel. The lobby, breakfast area, pool area, and hotel room were smartly designed and the decor is impeccable. Breakfast was really good too! They had a lot of choices for breakfast which meant everyone could have something and be satisfied. The beds were extremely comfortable.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will be back to stay whenever I am in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Jenny S,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the phenomenal & excellent 5 star review you recently posted about your stay at our Beautiful and Guest Service Orientated Hotel!! We quite agree that our beautiful and welcoming lobby is always a guest favorite, it also pleases us knowing you appreciate & enjoy the hotels décor, which the staff is very very proud of! I am also glad that you enjoyed the large complimentary breakfast we provided you. And yes we have a large variety of breakfast items that suites and pleases every member of the “family”! To let you and every future guest know, we are up-grading all of our bedding to our all-ready super comfortable beds!! The design and “Comfort” of the new look I am quite sure and optimistic our guests will appreciate and enjoy! We will continue to offer & extend to every guest & future guest the very best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities & Overall Room & Hotel cleanliness that goes un-matched anywhere. That is my personal pledge to you & every future guest. Once again Jenny S on behalf of a Proud, Devoted & Guest Service Orientated staff, THANK YOU! And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation! :)

In the True Spirit of Hospitality,