Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$110
$60
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn(Franklin)
$80
All reviewsoutlet mallwaffleschoice hotelslemon infused watercoupon bookletroom keybaconstaff was very friendlywould stay againwet barwithin walking distancewaffle makerwonderful staynice bonuseating placesclean roomshappy hour
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Comfort Inn in Edinburgh, Indiana. I loved every bit of this hotel. The lobby, breakfast area, pool area, and hotel room were smartly designed and the decor is impeccable. Breakfast was really good too! They had a lot of choices for breakfast which meant everyone could have something and be satisfied. The beds were extremely comfortable.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay and will be back to stay whenever I am in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Jenny S,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the phenomenal & excellent 5 star review you recently posted about your stay at our Beautiful and Guest Service Orientated Hotel!! We quite agree that our beautiful and welcoming lobby is always a guest favorite, it also pleases us knowing you appreciate & enjoy the hotels décor, which the staff is very very proud of! I am also glad that you enjoyed the large complimentary breakfast we provided you. And yes we have a large variety of breakfast items that suites and pleases every member of the “family”! To let you and every future guest know, we are up-grading all of our bedding to our all-ready super comfortable beds!! The design and “Comfort” of the new look I am quite sure and optimistic our guests will appreciate and enjoy! We will continue to offer & extend to every guest & future guest the very best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities & Overall Room & Hotel cleanliness that goes un-matched anywhere. That is my personal pledge to you & every future guest. Once again Jenny S on behalf of a Proud, Devoted & Guest Service Orientated staff, THANK YOU! And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation! :)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I just spent last Thursday night at this motel after a day of shopping at the outlet mall. This motel is the closest to the outlet so it's an easy walk to get to the stores. Check was very easy and the lady at the deck was super friendly and told us about the manager's reception, which we didn't get back in time for, breakfast hours and discounts at some of the local places to eat. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The bed was comfy but the pillows were a little lumpy. Although the motel wasn't full, there was only 1 time when I heard any noise from the other guest. Otherwise we had a nice quiet night. I will say that we had stayed at this motel when it was the Holiday Inn Express and I think the atmosphere is much friendlier with the Comfort Inn. We will definately stay at this motel again on our next outlet mall shopping trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear bataylor,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the gracious & appreciated review you recently posted about your stay at our Beautiful and Guest Service orientated Hotel!! We are so pleased that you took notice of the superior guest service we provided you and your husband. The entire staff from the GM down greatly appreciates and values every single guest that walks through our doors, and we strive and hope that when a guest does walk through our doors they feel that higher level of care and guest service! In addition I am excited to here that our Guest Service Agent was welcoming and hospitable, after all you and all of our guests are the very reason we come to work every day! I will pass on to the Housekeeping staff your praise about how clean and maintained our rooms were for you. As they have extremely high standards they work by! Next time I hope you do get to enjoy the Managers Reception, and also we are glad you took advantage of the many discounts we have set up for you & all of our guests! The Hotel is in an ideal location being a short walk from the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall! We will continue to offer and extend to our guests the very best of Guest Service, Outstanding Amenities & Overall Hotel &Room Cleanliness that goes un-matched anywhere. That is my personal pledge to you and every future guest! Once again on behalf of a devoted, caring & Guest orientated staff THANK YOU! And please do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation! :)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed here for our family's annual trip to the "Exit 76 Antique Mall". People were friendly and the property was very nice. Great value! Located next to the antique mall and the outlet mall (how fun is that!).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank AngTnVols
Robert D L, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear AngTnVols,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the phenomenal review you gave our Hotel! It is especially rewarding, receiving a 5-star review from a Senior Contributor!! The Hotel is perfectly located being next door to the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall and of course the Antique Mall! Our guests appreciate the proximity the hotel is to all that SHOPPING!! The entire staff from the GM down greatly appreciates and values every single guest that walks through our doors! We have the highest standards when it comes to our guests rooms and of course the Hotel. We have in my opinion the most dedicated, hardest working and guest service orientated staff in the Hotel Industry! It is our mission and GOAL to have every guest return back to stay with us many, many times over! We will continue to offer and extend to every guest the VERY BEST of amenities, overall room & hotel cleanliness and guest service that goes un-matched anywhere! That is my personal pledge to you and every future guest! Once again AngTnVols, on behalf of a Proud, Devoted and Hospitable Staff, thank you! And PLEASE do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation!! :)

In the True Spirit of Hospitality

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We selected this town because it was about half way home. This hotel is an easy stop off the I 65 interstate. Because we called late we had to take a more expensive handicapped room.
The desk staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean, the bathroom large and the bed was comfortable. This hotel did not use duvet covers which I prefer because they at least make you feel that it is cleaner.
The breakfast was fresh and adequate.
The only odd thing is that they charged us an additional $6.00 for they second person...that has never happened to me before.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Katy G

Dear Katy G,

On behalf of the entire Comfort Inn Columbus/Edinburgh staff, I would like to thank you for the awesome review you recently posted about your stay at our Hotel! We are so pleased you enjoyed the amenities we provided you! We have in my humbled opinion the MOST efficient, hardworking and dedicated housekeeping and maintenance staff in the Hotel Industry! From the General Manager down we strive to give our guests the very best of Guest Service that goes un-matched any where! Our staff thoroughly understands and appreciates what our guests mean to our Hotel! Please accept my apology about the 2nd person “room charge”. I invite this guest to email or “private message” me so we may go over it thoroughly together! We will continue to offer and extend to every single guest that walks through our doors the VERY best of Guest Service, Amenities and OVERALL Room and Hotel cleanliness that goes un-matched anywhere. That is my pledge to you and every future Guest! Once again Katy G on behalf of a Proud, Devoted and Guest Service Orientated staff, THANK YOU! And PLEASE do not hesitate giving us here at the Hotel a call to make that next reservation!! :)

Robert D Lasley II

Reviewed September 17, 2013

While on a motorcycle trip we stopped here for 1 night on our way to Nashville. We did not have a reservation. The hoel was conveniently located off the highway and very close to gas stations, stores, and restaurants. We choose Choice Hotels and this one looked great. Check-in was fast and easy and we got an awesome rate. We were happy to know we made during the hospitalty time which included an alcoholic drink each, snacks, and fresh baked cookies!The room was big, and very clean. The bed was super comfortable with a bunch of pillows. The hotel was very quiet as well. The free hot breakfast in the morning was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GWing51
Rikka B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear GWing,
I thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us and others know about your wonderful stay. I am honored to hear you were impressed and pleased with your stay. I kindly invite you back any time when your in the area, hopefully you will be able to stay longer and enjoy some of the near by attractions including our large Harley Davidson outlet store across the street. Thank you again for your kind words and for your business. We look forward in seeing you again.

Rikka D. Booth