“Go in the evening”

Edinburgh Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Edinburgh Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located 35 minutes south of Indianapolis, you're sure to find impressive savings all year round.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Similar to most outlet malls. I would recommend you go in the evening to avoid the crowds. We went in the evening and again during the day. All I can say is mad house during the day with super long lines.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"shoppers"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I normally don't like outlet malls. I always feel like the items in the stores are the cast-offs and I can never find anything I want at the great bargains I would expect from an outlet mall. This outlet mall is different. I haven't been in all of the stores, but the few I have frequented had stylish clothes/shoes and relatively good prices. I especially like the Banana Republic outlet - great deals on very cute and in-season items. It is an outside shopping mall and there is a lot of parking. I will agree with some other reviewers that the bathrooms are tucked away in a sketchy, out-of-the way area. Other than that, I recommend stopping the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I would highly recommend the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall. It is an outside mall, meaning you walk outdoors from shop to shop. We were there on July4th and the crowds were manageable and the weather was great. The shops are great, the prices good and there is a lot of variety. If you like shopping at Outlets, and you are coming to Indianapolis or Louisville area for any reason the trip is well worth the drive.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It has the normal stores, wife liked it, for me no big deal. They did have a As Seen On TV store and a Longaberger Basket store. Laid out well and a lot of parking.