“Favorite Local Eatery”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is obviously a popular place to eat in this small Indiana town.
At noon Sunday it was quickly filling up and there were a lot of local family groups.
We had a great batch of hand-battered onion rings. They were golden brown, crispy and spicy.
The fried shrimp were good, the mixed vegetables were cooked just right and the baked potato
was tasty.
The prices are OK the rings are $6 and the shrimp was $13.
We had eaten at the Montana Mike's in Branson where there are two locations.
Good service and food make this place a good choice.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wish we had a Montana Mike's in Kentucky close to us. We both had a great meal at a great price. After traveling for 16 days this was one of the best meals and best priced meals. Don't understand why so many places out West charge so much for food, even breakfast was usually around $20. At Montana Mike's we had a salad, a choice of another side, our meat selection and a roll for less than $9.00 each. My husband had the cat fish and I had the pork chop and both were fixed to perfection.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

After traveling for several hours I went to Montana Mike's Steakhouse because I could walk there from my hotel. It reminded me of some of the chain steak houses inside as far as the seating arrangement.

I was seated immediately and had a hot meal with the steak cooked as I ordered. The choice of baked Sweet Potato was chosen as well as the spiced apples. Everything was enjoyable and no negative aspects. I will return there again if in the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service, easy access lots of choices. Close to hotels and the Edinburg outlet mall. Will definately come back when in the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We love coming here,service ALWAYS fast & friendly. We Have ordered a lot of different items but my favorite is cajan chicken fettuccini its some of the best I've had. The hubby's favorite is the rainbow trout with side order of fried shrimp,which he says is AWESOME & the kid always has chicken. We give it two thumbs up!! We will be back soon.