“DELISH!”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went for Saturday lunch. We got right in and sat at the bar. Our server was very nice. Unfortunately, the computer system was down at the time so everything took a little longer but the servers were helpful. The food was AMAZING! I definately recommend the app fried mushrooms and zucchini!!! Best i've had in a while! I ordered a steak and it was cooked PERFECT for my liking (MR). I will be back soon!!!

Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Technical glitches happen, but we are really happy that your experience at Montana Mike's in February was an outstanding one. Thanks for sharing on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is my husband's favorite steakhouse and we make the trip often from (somewhat) nearby Greenwood. Food is always tasty and steaks are always prepared very well. I would have given a perfect rating if not for a few minor things. We have been blatantly ignored by the hostesses every time we've been in with the exception of our most recent trip this past weekend. They greeted us immediately, (although communication still a little odd as one of them just grabbed a couple menus and started walking to the table?). Once our server greeted us, our service was good, as it always is, but did take several minutes to be greeted. Also, my steak was quite chewy and gristley this time, which fortunately was the first time this has happened here.

We aren't huge fans of the sweet rolls and cinnamon butter-the rolls aren't light and airy like many steakhouse rolls and the cinnamon butter is very sugary and turns the heavy rolls almost into a dessert/doughnut. They aren't terrible and they are free, so who's to complain, really? Just some helpful info to anyone wondering.

Love their ribs-sweet, saucy bbq sauce & on our recent trip they were so tender a lot of the meat had already literally fallen off the bones, laying in my plate to eat with a fork. I don't think they have other rib options, (my husband prefers a Memphis dry rub), but again, if you enjoy sweet & saucy ribs, these are great.

Wish I could review one of their desserts, but we are always too stuffed!

We signed up long ago for the email club and get coupons emailed pretty frequently, so I recommend signing up for this nice feature.

So not perfect, but a definite fave as it seems difficult to get a steak cooked correctly these days, so that is very appreciated!

We appreciate the suggestions to improve, and thank you for your incredible review and rating! At Montana Mike's, we know that our reputation for quality service and food depends upon you, our customer. It is rewarding to know that our efforts to make your dining experience outstanding is appreciated. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

By far, the best steak around. The seasoning they use gives it a flavor like no other. Great atmosphere, great prices. One of our favorites.

That is what we strive to be for every customer and every meal - the best steak (meal) in town! Thanks for coming to Montana Mike's.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stumbled upon this place while shopping at the outlet mall.....good find! Our steaks had a great flavor, the rolls were very tasty and not too sweet. Atmosphere is family friendly and decor was cabin like. We didn't have a wait during lunchtime on a weekend and were greeted by friendly staff as we entered. Our server was very efficient and friendly enough. The salad wasn't embellished as much as other chain restaurants but still good. The sautéed mushroom serving was large enough to split between two. We will definitely return if we are in Edinburgh again. There were three newer appearing hotels in close proximity as well as a huge antique mall....I'm thinking great girls weekend with Brown County being very close down I-65.

We really look forward to your next visit and thank you very much for the kind review and rating you gave Montana Mike's on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Staff was very warm in greeting us at the door. Wonderful atmosphere. Unique Steak House, first I have every seen. Prices are reasonable.