“Great food, below average service”
Review of Max and Irma's

Max and Irma's
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: American
Cibolo, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, below average service”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This could of have been five stars if the quality of service was even close to meal itself. The waiter continuously messed up our orders and "I'm sorry" was the phrase of the night! Unfortunately, I found lack of quality service a theme at all restaurants in the surrounding area...maybe it was because they deal with so many people visiting the area because of the outlets, but I thought that should be a reason to increase your service, not decrease it.

However, the food was great and I may give a pass on the waiter since he was friendly...just inept.

I loved the fact that they had smaller portions of some meals and the food was above average. I would definitely give them another chance if I ever returned to this area.

• Visited August 2013

Fairdale, Kentucky
“Alway a good meal”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We really miss the Max and Ermas That was in Louisville! The Laredo steak is delicious! Hamburgers are good to, Was kind of disappointed about the green beans. We Didn't have to wait too long. Our waitress was
excellent I believe her name was Ashley. The manager stop and talk to us too I believe her name was Michelle very friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Lacks customer service”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We attempted to eat lunch here on a sunny Saturday. We were told the wait would be 10 to 15 minutes, which it was. Our family was seated, and then never waited on. We waited 15 minutes, and when we attempted to track down the hostess to see why we had not been visited by a server or manager, no one was at the hostess stand. We left, and went elsewhere. We have dined here before, but have experienced inconsistent service from visit to visit. This was our worst experience yet.

• Visited July 2013
La Grange, Kentucky
“Tasty”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We had lunch - the place was very busy on Sunday afternoon so we sat in the bar area. No waiting! The hamburgers were huge and very tasty!

Visited June 2013
Parma, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not happy”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The portions were small, and food was cold. My boyfriend got a shot with his beer and it was embarrassing to think that having the bottom of the glass filled was considered a shot????

Visited May 2013