Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Columbus Hotel(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutlet mallgreat hotelhilton gardenrestaurant barcookiesfire pitenjoyed my staygreat staffomeletpool and hot tubrooms are cleannice stayking suitebrown countywalking distancedesk staffbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The room, bathroom, and furnishing were clean; and the bed/bedding was very comfortable. I didn't have time to enjoy the accommodations outside of my room, but they were inviting. A great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with our hotel. There are many amenities within the hotel and several things to do in the area, so hopefully on your next stay, you will have a chance to have the full experience. It was a pleasure having you and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this is a nice motel, beautiful, clean, comfortable, its just that it was not worth the money in my opinion. When the reservations said "in-room jacuzzi", I thought it would be a hot tub in the room, not a small bathtub for one in the bathroom. There was not enough coffee and the internet was complicated and slow. Nice, but won't stay there again. Too expensive for my wallet.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn on tripadvisor. I do apologize that you were not able to find the value that you expected with our hotel. I hope that you will consider giving us another oppurtunity should you visit the area again. As always, it is a pleasure having you as our guest.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay in many hotels for work. I was not expecting too much from a Garden Inn, but this place was great. Clean is big on my list, and it def was. Nice amenities include fridge/micro in room, luxe Keurig in room, fresh coffee in lobby all day, free sweet treats at front desk in afternoon, friendly staff. I did not eat in any of the hotel restaurant/bar areas, as there were a few large restaurants and fast food places within walking distance. It's also conveniently located next to Outlet Mall, in case you forgot your underwear! ;)
The only downsides, I would say, was the extremely small pool and hot tub. They are both indoor. While it's fine if it's only a couple of people, once there is a more of a crowd, it feels overcrowded quickly and…. the noise is very loud due to echoing. It was nice that there are restrooms inside that pool area. Also, the workout room is small. A couple of treadmills, a bosu ball and some weights. Viewable from pool area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thank you for rating our hotel on tripadvisor. We are certainly happy that you enjoyed your visit to the area and the amenites that our hotel has to offer. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

no problems with anything . Clean and accommodating. We were with a wedding party and had a block of rooms. 40+ rooms and I think only one group had an issue but it was resolved asap. the hotel was immaculate and the breakfast was awesome. Pool was clean and refreshing. Patio was sooo cool...it was in the 50's but the staff lit the firepit for us and let us hangout for quite awhile after hours(THANKS)((hope that's not trouble)). A great time had by all!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to rate your experience on tripadvisor. It was a pleasure having your group with us over the weekend. We are glad to see that everyone enjoyed there time with us. We hope to see you on the next one. Take care!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The place can be good or really bad. Its a hit and miss hotel. Mainly driven by the staff. If you get the good ones, its great. If get a few of the slackers... It not worth the risk. IF you just need a one night place to stay and dont plan on using the bar and restaurant, I would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again