“Just a really nice stay - exceed expectations”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Edinburgh
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is a very classy hotel that has a nice home feel with the luxury expected in a big city. The breakfast and fresh omelets were unexpected for a complimentary breakfast. The entire breakfast was very good and unexpected. I was certainly delighted and surprised with the overall experience. Obviously, other folks feel the same and it's hard to find it not full! : )

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Penny, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with our hotel. Your business is truly appreciated and it was a pleasure having you. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for Valentine's Day. It was lovely, very relaxing, clean and the staff was so nice and very helpful. I am sure the next time we want a close weekend getaway we will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Rhonda, I am so glad to see that you and your husban were able to spend Valentines day at our hotel. We always enjoy when couples are able to take a little time to themselves and get away for a great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. Just remember, there are 364 more days in the year to get away, relax, shop and eat. Hope to see you soon!

Daniel Arnold

Reviewed February 16, 2014

As a road warrior I choose to settle in every week here at the Edinburgh Hilton Garden Inn. The property is always clean and neat, even in the middle of snow & ice storms as guests tramp through the lobby, elevator, and hallways. And the staff is superb! From the font desk to the restaurant, housekeeping, and maintenance staff. Everyone is a true professional.

I credit the hotel management and property owner with their attention to details. Thank you all for my this my home away from home every week.

Don't forget to tip the staff. Even if you get a breakfast voucher, leave a buck or two. And leave something for the housekeepers as well.

Room Tip: To those of you looking to stay here, I would mention the best room in the hotel - but then I would...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Hi Dave, thank you so much for giving a review on trip advisor. We are glad that you are able to share such great experiences that you have had with the Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to you continued business and being able to server your accommodation needs. As always, thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was traveling home with a newborn after a snowstorm. After spending 5 hours in the car, I decided to give up and spend the night in Edinburgh at the Hilton Garden Inn. I walked into the hotel with a hungry, crying baby and was mentally exhausted...therefore I was in tears. Britney at the front desk and Angela, the Director of Sales, immediately noticed my situation and offered to help me out. Temperatures were in the single digits, so Angela offered to watch the baby while I got my bags out of the car and then she escorted me to my room and helped me get set up. Later that evening, she called to check on me and had dinner sent up to my room! Angela really helped me get through a rough day and made my day so much easier and better! I cannot explain how much I appreciate her efforts! The next day, Angela and Britney also helped me as I checked out of the hotel. I will definitely stay at the hotel again and will tell everyone about the "above and beyond" service I received!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JEFESSEL
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. I most of all want to thank you and your husband for trusting us to help you out during that time. This is what we are in business for so it was a true pleasure to serve you. I will be sure to share you kind words with the team. Hopefully it will be a little warmer on your next visit. Take care!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

overall very good hotel for the price paid. Breakfast vegetarian options need improvement. Quiet room and Comfortable bed. Though Breakfast is cooked to order vegetarian options are limited. Nearby there is an outlet mall.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Remani, you have a great point on the vegetarian options. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our services and products and this is certainly one I think you will see changing for the better in the near future. Stay posted for these changes. Take care.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I spent the night at this hotel for work and wished I could have stayed longer. Great location, clean, comfortable with 1st class amenities. Highly recommended the Jr. Suite! There are several nice restaurants nearby and I enjoyed the free Wi-Fi in the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Bruce, thank you so much for letting everyone know what a great time you had with the Hilton Garden Inn. Its always nice to hear about great experiences such as yours. We hope to see you during your return visit to the area. As always we appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Hampton Inn next door and they gave us a 10% off coupon to the restaurant here so we decided to give it a try. Wow! Very nice and the food was extremely good for a hotel/bar setting. Highly recommend it! As I said we did not stay at the hotel but what we saw of it it looked very very nice and may just have to stay here next time through.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hgi E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of the Garden Grille and Bar. We are pleased to see that you had an excellent dining experience. As always, your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you during your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edinburgh
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edinburgh
#5 of 10 in Columbus
Brown County Inn
Brown County Inn
#2 of 7 in Nashville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh? Share your experiences!