Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh
$149
Best Western Edinburgh/Columbus(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Comfort Inn Columbus / Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
$89
$60
Hotwire.com
Quality Inn(Franklin)
$80
All reviewsoutlet mallgreat hotelhilton gardenrestaurant barcookiesfire pitenjoyed my staygreat staffomeletpool and hot tubrooms are cleannice stayking suitebrown countywalking distancedesk staffbusiness trip
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This property is clean and fresh with spacious rooms providing easy access to the Internet with both wired or wireless access. The beds are very comfortable and the window coverings allow you to truly darken the room. I stayed as a stop over on a long road trip and started my day fully refreshed. A great place to stay, I would stay here again and look for the Garden Inn brand elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GDKwindsor
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The bartender Robyn made my entire stay...funny! I went down to the hotel bar everynight! Thank you for great customer service. To bad there's not two of her!! My room was clean an front desk very helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

We always choose to stay at this hotel when we are in town visiting family. Very clean hotel, friendly, accommodating staff, nice pool and hot tub. Rooms are nice and clean, love the whirlpool shower/tub. Always a nice stay!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel looks, smells and feels brand new. The rooms are gorgeous with plenty of space and beautiful furnishings, they have wired or wireless internet, a jacuzzi tub with stand up shower and a beautiful indoor pool with hot tub. The beds are CLEAN, and very comfortable. I stayed with my 2 daughters and we took advantage of the amazing outlet mall next door. We used the pool, which was heated and, for my small children, that was a huge perk, as they get cold if the pool is not warm enough. We paid an extra $5 to get the breakfast included and it was WELL worth it. A great place to stay, would stay again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the King room with jacuzzi tub. It has a stand up shower, super comfortable bed, and tons of room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Meaghan H
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nice and new. The bed and bedding were wonderful. Great location. Great Staff. Neat fire pit outside. I recommend this hotel, room service food was fast and GOOD. - We will stay here again when visiting the Edinburgh Outlet Mall.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hgi E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. It is always nice to see that our guests are enjoying their stay and the staff are providing great service.

Daniel Arnold