“something different”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
paulding,
“something different”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Saturday, July 6th, I took my mom, sister and brother in law to Arnold's for something a little different than the everyday eatery. They liked it and I do, also. It isn't some place I would want to go to everyday but different is nice!
The food and service was good.
1) a disappoint to me. Being a 'huge' Burton Cummings fan, no Guess Who (American Woman) on wall or ceiling.
2) I got a $30.00 gift certificate for my brother's birthday and they gave me '6' little $5.00 cards. Thought, it could have been a little more 'something' else. But they spend all the same.

• Visited July 2013

Decatur, Indiana
“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat!! After reading some of the reviews I was floored! I have been there several times and have had nothing but great things to say. The food is fantastic, the service is always wonderful, and the atmosphere is amazing. It's an old diner with cool memorabilia, nothing dirty about it. I've been there with large groups and I would expect a gratuity, those servers work there butt off. Obviously (poopturd) was there with a large group, seeing they only add gratuity for 10 or more people. In my experience food takes longer to make and serve when you come in large groups. As far as hair, has anyone ever thought it just might be your own!! I know everyone is entitled of their own opinion so this is mine. Arnold's is such a neat place, and I can"t wait to go back!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Eldorado, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service and Hairy food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Visited on Saturday the 23rd of March,and must say it will be the last visit. Problems:1.Unisex bathroom-only 1 bathroom. 2.Unbelievable slow service. 3. Hair in fries-not mine! 4.Atm broken. 5.Looked very dirty. 6. People next to us ordered their food after us but got theirs 1st.How's that happen? 7. Added gratuity to everyone's bill. If i want to leave a tip that's my choice,not theirs!!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend to a pack of hungry dogs!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Poopturd
Decatur, Indiana
“This is a Wonderful Experiance”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I eat there quit often Now. Very unique, very nastalgic. From there food to there service. So if you Go through this is worth the stop. I have been going there since 1997

Visited November 2012
Indiana
“Nostaliga all the way”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Neat old fashioned soda malt shop, Make if a stop if your in the area Lot of fun especially when they have the cruise ins.. the car hops are on roller skates for added nostalgia

Thank mr.jimcat