“Best Ever!!!!”

Add it.
La Ranchera
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Danville
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Best Mexican Food ever! Service is great. We go twice a week. Have been going there for 8 years. All the waiters and waitresses know us from coming in so much.

There are newer reviews for La Ranchera

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stop here often. The food is consistently good. Many people say the service isn't very friendly. I believe it is a cultural difference. The waiters recognize us now, and even remember my order. They would know my husband's too, but he changes his.
The atmosphere is average, it is a remodeled Hardee's. But the service is quick and the prices are comparable to similar Mexican restaurants.
Drink prices are kind of high. We typically order water though.
If in Danville and craving Mexican food, this place is a must stop.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My favorite Mexican along with Little Mexico in Greenwood. Both serve dishes with dark mole sauce, but La Ranchera edges ahead with their sides re-fried beans, etc. where other restaurants fall short.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We live the food here and go often. Be prepared, the service is efficient, but not friendly. Might be the language barrier of the wait staff, but don't notice as much at similar places. Even still, we love the food. Prices are ok, average for such places. Drink prices are high though. Stick with the special or water. The building is an old Hardee's. the decor is nothing special. Can be a bit cold inside, I usually just keep my coat or jacket on the whole time.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is our Friday night "grab dinner and a margi on the way home" spot. The food is really good and the prices are good too. The service has been just ok each of the 20 times we've eaten there. No one working there ever smiles. The food comes out fast and hot.