“Holiday World”

Jenk's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Dale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Never in my life have I eaten pizza that literally had no flavor until Jenk’s. If you are familiar with Tombstone pizza I swear this was a Tombstone pizza with some additional tasteless cheese on the top. Not even sure what kind of cheese was used. The dining options around Holiday World are limited for sure but you may want to eat elsewhere.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

wonderful service, wonderful food, great small local atmosphere! Loved the fried mushrooms, and the Pizza. Want to return to try other things on there menu.More than just pizza. they serve breakfast, burger, salads. and sandwiches!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Jenks is the same pizzeria from when I was a kid. Square cut crispy crust with a thick layer of cheese and sausage crumbles. It has been a number of years since I have been here. The menu has expanded substantially to include salads and various sandwiches. Service was prompt and excellent!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Ordered a Chef Salad with chicken. 15 minutes after my fathers salad (chef salad with ham) was served they finally brought mine out. Hardly any dressing, hardly any salad. The chicken must have been cooked in a microwave. No flavor whatsoever. It sure wasn't worth almost $7.00. Waitress didn't even stick around to apologize, just kind of tossed it on the table in front of me. I sure won't be recommending it o any of my hotel guests.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

It is more of a carry out place but their pizza was AMAZING and the breadsticks/mushrooms were delicious too! If we go back to Holiday World, we'll be getting pizza from there again!

Date of visit: August 2017