“Comfortable Night's Sleep”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Crawfordsville
Reviewed February 11, 2014

While passing through Indiana on a trip south at Christmas, we stopped for one night. The bed was sooooo comfortable, that on our return trip, we drove extra hard to get back to stay again. The bed had just the right amount of firmness. Best sleeping bed I have ever had in a hotel. Staff was friendly too.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank You for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

indiana got hit with a snow storm and a co-worker and i shared a room and was treated so well the staff was so friendly and helpful... For being virtually snowed in and hardly could make it to work was welcomed when we got off work with a smiling face and hot coffee in the lobby .. with wind chills in the below 40's tasted so good... thank you staff at the comfort inn and suites of crawfordsville indiana..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank You very much for the great review. Your comments will be shared with the staff. Hope we look foward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I am in Crawfordsville often visiting family. I have stayed in several hotels in the city & the Comfort Inn is by far the best in the area. The facility is clean & the staff is very friendly & helpful. The breakfast buffet looked abundant and offered many options though I only had coffee.The only negative of my whole visit was some confusion regarding my dog. When I initially made my reservation via Expedia, I indicated that I would be traveling with a dog. When I checked in, I made sure to tell the woman behind the desk I had a dog and informed her that I had indicated so when making my reservation. She looked at her computer & said "yes, I see it here" and said nothing else. Later that evening, as I was taking my dog out to do his business, I passed the front desk and there was a different gentlemen behind the desk. Later, after returning from walking my dog, I received a phone call from the gentleman informing me that I needed to come to the front desk & pay a pet deposit which wasn't included in the reservation I had paid via credit card to Expedia. Anyway, no big deal but I don't know why the woman I talked to when initially checking in didn't collect the pet deposit. Other than that incident, my stay was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank You for your feedback. We are pleased that you were happy with your stay and glad to hear that you will stay again.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This hotel was booked by our tour manager for the first night of a national touring theatre production. While my room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable, and the dinner buffet that the hotel provided just for us was sweet beyond compare since we were staying Thanksgiving night, two things linger in my memory. First, my room key would not work. When I went to the front desk to tell them this, I was not told "I'm sorry, let me fix that" but was informed "They deactivate if you hold them to your cell phone." I told the unfriendly woman at the counter that my cell phone was still clipped to my belt under my winter coat and the key card had been no where near it. Second, the cockroach that I killed in my bathroom was a reminder that the slightly shoddy condition of the hallways was not all that was in need to upgrading.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to provide your feed back. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner, but sorry to hear that you experienced a few issues with during your stay. We would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expections. We do hope if you are in the area you will give us another try. Safe Travels.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Traveling late and just needed a place to sleep. Of the hotels in the area I thought Comfort Inn would have the best value. $90 wasn't bad except the bathroom was dirty and I am positive the bedding hadn't been changed. Too tired to complain I slept in my clothing and will never stay at any Comfort Inn or affiliate again.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GrV2013
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank You for taking time to provide your feedback regaurding our hotel. We apologize for the housekeeping issues you experienced during your recent visit at our hotel. I have addressed your comments to the housekeeping department.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Traveling with the uhaul on a thurs. stopped in at almost 10pm. Cyndy was super pleasant and professional checking us in. Room smelled clean. Could use a good remedial effort on the bathroom floor. Carpet may need a shampoo also. Vacuumed well tho. Bed was very comfortable and just what we needed. Sheets smelled of bleach which I appreciate but were a little scratchy- well worn and often laundered which we can hardly complain about. Bedspread was same-worn due to many washes. Clean is my priority so I was happy. Water pressure & temp were good. Bkfst was fine. Might want to set the waffle maker to cook a tad longer. Liked the pumpkin spice flavor waffles. Good coffee. Bananas on top in the bowl were pretty ripe but still firm so worked with my cheerios. Many good choices and well attended. Thanks very much! There's effort here and it was much appreciated!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank LaceyS_12

Thank you for your nice review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been shared with the entire time. The next time your in the area we hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I had issues with a reservation made through a third party. The problems were in no way caused by the Comfort Inn in Crawfordsville, but the manager went out of her way to help me resolve them. The third party company was incredibly unhelpful (even though they were the ones that caused all the problems). The manager of the Comfort Inn responded to all of my emails in less than 24 hours, made a number of calls on my behalf and made sure that the issues were resolved. I think that it is increasingly rare to find decent customer service. The fact that the manager was willing to help me with a situation created by a third party and her professionalism and kindness are commendable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
gmin089, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank You for the excellent feedback. We wish you luck on your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crawfordsville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crawfordsville
#8 of 9 in Crawfordsville
Red Roof Inn Lafayette
Red Roof Inn Lafayette
#3 of 23 in Lafayette

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!