I meant to stay across the street at the Comfort Inn, but booked here accidentally. Opened the door to the room and it was really hot in there (too hot for comfort). I turned the wall mount t'stat off and went outside for a while. I came back 5 minutes later the the heater was still on. The wall mount stat is there for looks. There is a stat in the heater itself that regulates the heat, but it didn't work well either. Too hot or cold all night. Lots of dirt around the room. Shower head was stuck on pulse. The icing on the cake was when I got up in the morning, I had five welts on my back and hand where something had me for dinner that night. I was so hot I could spit nails. Thankfully I had Benedryl in my bag to stop the itching. The owner cut my bill in half, and they closed down my room and the rooms on each side of mine in their defense, but that was little solace. I definitely won't be back to that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Quality Inn, a Crawfordsville hotel near Wabash College. The Quality Inn® hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 74 and U.S. 231, providing easy access to a number of local points of interest. Area attractions like Wabash College, the Ben Hur Museum, Rotary Jail Museum, Parke County Covered Bridge Festival and Crawfordsville Aquatics Center are all close to this Crawfordsville, IN hotel. This full-service hotel is ideally located for guests visiting the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Lucas Oil Stadium, Purdue University and DePauw University. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Crawfordsville
- Holiday Inn Crawfordsville
- Quality Inn Crawfordsville