“First time ziplining. Great time!!!!!!!”

Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc. will offer you a thrill of a lifetime fit for all ages 3 to 103. Nestled in the heart of Indiana, Crawfordsville is located west of Indianapolis and is Indiana's first state of the art course. We offer you 8 ziplines, 1 swinging bridge and Indiana's only floating platforms! Call today & get your reservations now!
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“First time ziplining. Great time!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went with my son, 2 uncles, Gene and Karl Carman and Aunt Joan Carman. This was the first time for all of us. Cori,Billy,Cami and Crocket are wonderful,honest friendly people. They make sure before every trip down the zipline you feel comfortable and safe. We look forward to going back and taking more family and friends.AWESOME evening.

Gilman, Illinois
“Great family fun”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

First time zip lining..was great experience thanks to our guides Dan and Sadie. The owners and guides were very helpful and informative. We went as a family trip including our 9 and 11 year old daughters. We all loved it! I have a horrible fear of heights but our guides were very understanding and encouraging. With a total of eight zip lines and only a short amount of walking involved....makes a amazing experience for all ages as well as anyone wanting to overcome their fear of heights. We will definitely be returning soon.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Family Zipline Adventure”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Our family had a terrific time ziplining! Billy and Dustin were our guides and I was impressed with their 1st priority - our safety; they were professional. They were very helpful and courteous and provided our family with 8 ziplines of high flying through the forest fun! We had our children age 4, 6, 8 & 10 join us on our adventure and they enjoyed both the ziplines and the time in the outdoors.

Rebecca

1 Thank pickledcucmbers
Terre Haute, Indiana
“awesome sauce”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had a wonderful time ziplining for the first time. I have always had a fear of heights and I was bound and determined to do this. the guides are sweet and you feel completely sweet. On the tandem I got to ride with one of the guides so we went FAST and it was so cool. Definitely a thrill and must for everyone to experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great guides and course”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My family and I had a blast zip lining with our guides Dustin and Bre. They were very friendly and made my family feel safe at all times. I highly recommend them!

1 Thank Sheila D