“It was a awesome experience with very pleasant people!”

Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc. will offer you a thrill of a lifetime fit for all ages 3 to 103. Nestled in the heart of Indiana, Crawfordsville is located west of Indianapolis and is Indiana's first state of the art course. We offer you 8 ziplines, 1 swinging bridge and Indiana's only floating platforms! Call today & get your reservations now!
Reviewed August 10, 2014

It was out first time and we where a little iffy because of the rain and our tour guides Dan and Sadie where awesome! They insured us it is funner in the rain! & it was! U go faster! We enjoyed every bit of it and the people where amazing! Also Dan was awesome with my Lil guy he is only 8 but kind of a space ... Dan really was awesome with him. So good I thought he might have kids but no. Anyway we will come back again! & bring our friends! Also wanna try the night tour:) thanks guys !

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Now can't wait to do it again..Planning the night zip tour. .guides Sadie and Dan were wonderful. ..l highly recommend anyone traveling through or camping in the area..MAKE THIS PART OF YOU PLAN..YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Took my daughter and her three children and we all LOVED it! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Guides Katy and Cole felt like they were part of the family. They made us feel very safe. I mentioned it to my sisters (ages 73 to 54) and we are going to make it a sisters' day. There is not a lot of climbing or walking. Great time for everyone!

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I brought four 10-11 year old girls and they had a fantastic time, as did I. Billy and Brea were great.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

New, clean, beautiful office and grounds. Guides were very knowledgable. Felt very safe during the trip. Course had 8 zip lines. My 7 year old even participated, and loved it.