“Fun Day zipping!”

Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Indiana Zipline Tours, Inc. will offer you a thrill of a lifetime fit for all ages 3 to 103. Nestled in the heart of Indiana, Crawfordsville is located west of Indianapolis and is Indiana's first state of the art course. We offer you 8 ziplines, 1 swinging bridge and Indiana's only floating platforms! Call today & get your reservations now!
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Our family truly had a wonderful experience at Indiana Zipline recently! THe instructors were so attentive to safety which made even my 72 year old mom feel safe and secure while soaring through the trees for the first time ever! My teenagers enjoyed it greatly...was a fun family memory that we will never forget!!! Great job Indiana Zipline!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed February 10, 2014

The course is very well designed and has all the different Zipline styles that anyone would love. There is smaller lines to get a feel for the beginning zipper, long lines to take in the outdoor sights, and a few lines that will keep you wanting more throughout the course. Had a blast! Can't wait to do it again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I went to Indiana Zipline with some of my family and had a blast! We loved the tour leaders, they were both informative and funny. They both made us feel very safe. Zip lining is not something I ever saw myself doing, but I jumped right in and had an experience I will never forget!