“Customer Service A+”
Review of Arni's

Arni's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Food was average but customer service was A+! Refreshing to see a restaurant worker with a positive attitude toward the customers!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Arni's is my favorite pizza, but recently we have been getting burnt pizza for our take out pizza. If we eat in, then we get good pizza. I would love to see the same standard good pizza for take out and eat in.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat. I love their pizza, breadsticks, Stromboli, and salad. They are really nice and fast.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I eat here once a week. I love their Arni's Salads, homemade dressings and the hot ham and cheese sandwichs. Try their breadsticks or garlic chesse bread.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Fresh tasty and not greasy. Went with my son and really enjoyed food that was not fast food in the chain food sense. Quick and hot and hit the spot. Thanks.