“Comfortable and priced right”

Ramada Limited Crawfordsville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Crawfordsville
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Comfortable and priced right”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Location fit our travel stop perfectly between NC & IA. Our room was very clean and comfortable for family of 4. Two queen beds were great for one night and everyone slept well. Surprise since it is right off of I-74. Staff was friendly and courteous. Not sure about the "what to do" in the area since it was just a crash and dash for us but we would stay again for a night. At $55/night you can't beat it.

1 Thank keep-me-travelin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Never even got checked in for my reservation. Daughter checked in and room was horrible. Then she was told my reservation was cancelled and I would not have a room. After calling to find out why they created another reservation. After she got to room she called me and told me it was horrible so she checked out and when I called to cancel my reservation they told me I had two now. Better places to stay in Crawfordsville for the money.

Room Tip: Stay someplace else
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Crawfordsville hotels

Boone, Iowa
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Huge room, clean swimming pool, friendly staff, good breakfast. Lots of towels, everything was perfect and what a value!! You can be sure we will visit again! We loved it! Our room was on the first floor and it was exceptionally quiet.

Room Tip: Ours was on the first floor and very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Easton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My family and I (hubby and 3 kids) stayed at the Ramada Limited for one night on our trip across country to CA. It is an older hotel and is well worn but the room was very clean and much better than most of the hotels we have been to at this price point. Yes, there is a strip joint next door, as other reviewers have noted but it was not a factor at all during our stay- we heard nothing. We felt safe in the hotel/ area and we all had a good, much needed rest after traveling in a car for hours. The hotel serves standard "hotel" breakfast foods like waffles, fruit, coffee, etc and the area around the hotel offers many food choices and gas. It is a great choice for travelers passing through the area.

Bottom line: I would definitely stay here again if passing through the area- we had a nice stay and you cannot beat the price- EXCELLENT VALUE!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crawfordsville
Best Western Plus Crawfordsville Hotel
Rodeway Inn Conference Center
Rodeway Inn Conference Center
#8 of 9 in Crawfordsville
Days Inn & Suites Lafayette IN

Been to Ramada Limited Crawfordsville? Share your experiences!