See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The price was incredibly cheap and the overall appearance was decent. We had a room with two full beds (which seemed smaller than any full bed I'd ever slept in) and the room was relativley clean. Rooms and bathrooms are a little small. Breakfast wasn't anything to get excited about, but there is a Subway and McDonald's next door.

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Bad weather and 850 miles of driving made Crawfordsville an obvious stop. I should have sucked it up and kept moving. I can't add any details that weren't covered in other reviews and share the opinion that this facility is NOT typical for the Super 8 chain. Spent four nights at 2 other Super 8s on this trip and was more than satisfied with their value. This place in C'ville is just an atypical P-I-T.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank downtheroad735
Reviewed September 12, 2011

45.00 - Clean, friendly, nice location, and nice breakfast selection.
I don't think you could do better for your money!!!!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I travel quite a bit and have stayed at Super 8 motels around the country. However, at this one I was shocked at the conditon of the room. Both of the chairs in the room had stains on them and the furniture was all old and damaged. The room in gerneral was not very clean and the towels in the bathroom were yellowish. On top of these issues, the Wi-Fi was very weak even though I was near the front of the building where the office is located. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We could have overlooked the coffee stains on the television, but the suspicious brown stains on the side of the toilet paper grossed us out. We would have not said anything about the spider in the bathtub, but the mold and the dirty footprints were beyond disgusting. We were afraid to use the linens, and used our camping bedding instead. The spider ran, and we should have too!

Date of stay: July 2011