“Pros and cons”

Crawfordsville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pros and cons”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love the old time decor in this cafe. It is warm, friendly and inviting. The help was very friendly and my food was cooked perfectly. The coffee is some of the best and served with real cream. And they did a perfect job on my eggs and bacon which was very tender and crispy. Food is very reasonably priced.

But, I do have one issue which caused me not to eat there for a very long time and decided to eat there a couple weeks ago, since I love to eat breakfast. I experience the same thing this time that I don't have to deal with at any other restaurant. Both times, the bread taste spoiled as if it's very old. I was hoping they would change brands or get fresher bread. Otherwise, if you aren't ordering anything that includes bread I think this is a great place to eat.

• Visited May 2012