“Yum!”

Allen's Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Visiting my sister in Crawfordsville and asked her to take me to the best local lunch spot. The special of the day was their famous chicken and noodles. Wasn't expecting much, but it was wonderful! Homemade pasta too.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Allen's has the best home made food I have tasted and the servings are generous. I have also used them as a catorer for parties and meetings and they do an excellent job.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were impressed with the building that has been renovated and has wonderful wood window frames, baseboards and high ceilings. A circular stairway takes you to the upper level. The food was great, but serving the salads in little pre packed containers took away from the cafe atmosphere. For take out that is a great idea, your portions are definitely the same, but we would have preferred that they were served on the plate with our sandwiches.

Price was very reasonable.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you want to enjoy home cooking without cooking at home, Allen's is the place to visit. A friendly wait staff and a menu that has something for everyone including great pies.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Allen's catered my daughter high school graduation brunch- yes a brunch. It was great and we had so many compliments on the food and the time. Amy & Erin did a wonderful job on the menu that no on left hungry. I recommend them to everyone and they were so reasonable with the menu and price that I gave them more than what they charged because I was so pleased with their service. They are great people!!