“Yummy!”

Description: boorah.com
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great authenic Mexican Good! The price is very reasonably and there is a large menu. Good kids selection.

• Visited March 2014

Newton, Massachusetts
“A good choice”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was a safe choice, lots of options (vegetarian) and otherwise. The food was cooked well, the atmosphere was fine and the price was great.

• Visited July 2013
“Mexican food you can really enjoy”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for 10 years and I love it. Every time we are in town we have to stop by for at least one meal if not two. Can't go wrong with chimichangas, fajitas and our favorite, sopes! We even had our rehearsal dinner here; they set up a buffet for our wedding party.

• Visited June 2013
Crawfordsville, Indiana
“mexican night out”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

the place was ok they dont know how to make to many mixed drinks, we ordered the skillet fihita and all we got was two peices of meat and the rest was peppers and onions i dont think i like this place and i dont think i will go back.

Visited May 2013
“This is a wonderful place to eat wonderful food!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I came to this restaurant from out of town to visit with some friends who live in Ceawfordsville. We have met up at that other Mexican place in the downtown area before, but didn't care for it. When I got to Rancho Bravo this very sweet older gentleman, who I later found out was one of the owners, personally walked me in to back room where my friends were! There were lots of families and couples eating in, but it was never too loud. I tried one of the combination plates and the Chilie Relleno was fabulous!!! And our female waitress was very tentative to our table! All in all we loved it here and plan on making this our regular meeting place!