Hampton Inn & Suites Crawfordsville
Comfort Inn(Crawfordsville)
$90
$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$59
Hotwire.com
Best Western Plus Crawfordsville Hotel(Crawfordsville)(Great Value!)
Lincoln Lodge Motel(Clarks Hill)
$40
$50
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubfree dinnergreat hotela great stayearly checkroom was cleanfresh fruitwould stay here againfront desk staffbreakfast staffturkey run state parkcracker barrelwaffleshot breakfastking suitebusiness triproad trip
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were exhausted traveling to our Thanksgiving destination in the rain and were glad to find this right off the freeway exit. Nice accommodations and consistently Hampton Inn clean, good sleep, quiet, nice shower. We will likely be back as it is on our way every year. 2 thumbs up.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
indcwgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Crawfordsville, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience here with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Crawfordsville. We appreciate all feedback and look forward to your return visit!!! Safe travels!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a cross country (and back) trip. Of all the places we've stayed on this trip, this was the cleanest, friendliest, and most attractive. I have come to expect this from Hampton Inns, and this particular one exceeded my expectations. We had reserved a standard king room, but were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite, because the kind lady at the reception desk thought this room would be quieter. Nice!
Hampton inn breakfasts are always good.
I especially like that the duvet covers are clean for each guest. Kudos to the management, and thank you for a great stay after a long day on the road!

Room Tip: Hotel is well off the highway, and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time and posting a review. My staff and I appreciate the comments and knowing that our hard work is appreciated! We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Really enjoyed the pool and whirlpool area. This was nicer than other Hampton Inns or similar hotels that I have stayed at. Impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel. Our short one-night family getaway was relaxing! I will definitely come back to the hotel when I'm back in the area for more than one night.

Room Tip: Stayed in a standard size room since we were planning to be hiking in the area and just using the room for sleeping. If planning to spend more time in the room, I would probably request a suite for more space.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
indcwgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Crawfordsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time and letting others know about your stay! We appreciate having great guests like you and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

In town for a Fri-Sat swim meet. Great, newer facility. Clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable as well. Breakfast was awesome, especially the small cheese omelets. Crawfordsville doesn't have many nice hotels but this is definitely one of them.

We'll stay here again if the occasion arises. Although it was more than I wanted to pay, it was still a good value. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
indcwgm, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Crawfordsville, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you very much for this awsome review. We had a great weekend and enjoyed having such great families staying with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I hope you will consider us again in the future if you are ever in town! Good luck and thank you!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Loved mine & my son's stay here. The Staff, Breakfast & Cleanliness of the Hotel was great! The only thing I did not like was the only room available was a smoking room & being a non smoker it was not a great experience. The Staff did try to help with giving me a can of Febreeze & I also went out & bought a candle. Unfortunately it was a busy weekend & they where all booked up so no other rooms where available! Overall a great weekend!!!!!

Room Tip: Non smoking!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I would like to say thank you very much for taking the time and posting a review in regards to your stay. I am sorry about the availability due to the sell out weekend, we do try hard to accomodate every one of our guests to the best of our ability! I am happy your enjoyed so many aspects of your stay despite that! Thank you again! We really enjoyed having you here!