“Great rooms and staff”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Fayetteville, Tennessee
“Great rooms and staff”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

The man at the front desk was very nice. The hotel is very nice. The room was great. The bed comfy. The pillows were not my favorite, I am not a feather pillow person. The pool area was nice. The breakfast was well stocked and good. Coffee was great. It would have been nice to have a fridge and a microwave in the room but it wasn't required. In spite of being right near the road and highway noise wasn't that bad, but I do recommend asking to be on the entrance side of the building. The carpets were clean through out and the room was clean. I am picky too. A nice place to rest.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the entrance side of the hotel due to road noise if your a light sleeper.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Pasadena, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This hotel we have stayed at twice and is friendly, clean and most courteous staff. The beds are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are clean. When you need something and call the front desk the item or items are there within reason. We would and will stay there when we visit family in that area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff at this hotel was extremely helpful on checkin to get us the room that we required. During the night there were severe storm line that passed through. The front desk called our room, and I can only assume that they did all guests, to check on us, make us aware of the strom warning, and offer to let us relocate to the first floor if it would make us more comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Valparaiso, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This place is very clean with a wonderful staff. I always stay here when I am in the area. They have given the place a facelift with new carpet. The staff is always warm and friendly. If you ever need anything they will resolve immediately.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip and would return to this hotel if I were in the area. The staff was friendly and the hotel was close to stores and restaurants. I could easily walk to get a snack if needed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Hanover, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. The rooms were wonderful, the staff was beyond amazing! I would stay no place else if needing to stay anywhere near this area! I stopped here on my way to Kansas coming from Virginia. Was a very long trip and I had some special needs for my trip back. Not only was the staff great...the room was awesome. Was the best sleep I have had in some time. I decided on my way back I would stay once again. I got in late, my room was ready and I was handed my key card. I also needed some help with some things and it was taken care of immediately and was something that was a very unusual request!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

st louis, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

upon arrival was greeted by a friendly staff person who asks if i was a hilton member i am but i was tired and i would have forgotten to tell them that so i was glad she asked so i could get my points for the stay the room was very nice and quiet even though there is a busy road out in front and the complementary breakfast was great just what we needed to get us on our way to finish our trip would highly recommend its a great value for the money

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Corydon
Holiday Inn Express Corydon
Super 8 Corydon
#5 of 5 in Corydon
Horseshoe Southern Indiana
Best Western Plus West I-64

Been to Hampton Inn Corydon? Share your experiences!