“A clean, convenient, nice place to stay when traveling through the area”

Comfort Inn Corydon
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Columbus, Ohio
“A clean, convenient, nice place to stay when traveling through the area”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Corydon on the way back from Holiday World amusement park. The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly. The location was a short distance from the highway, but it was located in a nice, quiet spot. There are plenty of restaurants within a few miles of the hotel. The free breakfast offered a few different hot items to go along with the cereals, yogurt, pastries, and other cold choices. It is a no frills hotel but definitely a good choice. Be sure to ask for te deeply discounted tickets to caverns and other local attractions.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank KevLena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very cordial staff. The room was clean. It looked almost new/newer. Furnishings were nice, beds and pillows very comfy. Only issues ...there was a house cleaning issue (glob of woman's hair on the blanket) and maintenance (the tub didn't drain very well and had at least and inch of water standing it before I finished a quick shower). The breakfast was less than desired.

That all said, I will be staying here again. It was a nice place and felt comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It was clean and spacious, and I was glad to have a microwave and fridge. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd be glad to stay here again, it's close to Louisville, but I didn't want to stay in the city area, so it worked out well for me!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is obviously kept up very well, it looks brand new. I am glad that I chose to stop here, I ended up having a very restful night. The front desk was very friendly and helpful. I had a room that was pretty far down, but it was quiet and there was very easy access. The room itself was a double and surprisingly spacious. Everything looked clean and the furniture looked new. There was a fridge & microwave. The bathroom was standard, but clean. Breakfast in the morning was great. Hot coffee, hot eggs and some toast for me! I enjoyed my stay and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Don't waste your money on this place! I'm so thankful I booked only one night. Comfort Inn? More like "Discomfort Inn!" The room was shabby, the bed was rock-hard, the pillows were lumpy, and the fitted sheet did not fit the mattress and was continually coming off. I tossed and turned all night. The bathroom was tiny and the vanity area was so small there was hardly any place for my toiletries. When the person at the front desk gave me my room's key card she told me the room was right off the elevator. In truth, my room was nearly two long halls away from the elevator. Where do they get these people? Apparently, Wal-Mart didn't need another door-greeter. I didn't try the breakfast which looked as shabby as the room. I decided I didn't need food poisoning on top of a sleepless night.I chose the Comfort Inn to save some money with Choice Advantage. Some saving; Five measly bucks! I wish I had stayed at the Super 8 instead. I would have saved a lot more money and probably would have gotten a decent night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ramona C

Travelers are raving about these Corydon hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I usually stay here when I'm in town for business, but stayed with the family this time on our way to Holiday World. As always, the staff was very pleasant and informative. The rooms were clean. I have to say with 3 kids, the size of the room was great and allowed us to fit in a rolling bed too. Breakfast was good with hot items and unlimited coffee at the push of a button. I recommend to everyone. I know I will definitely be back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jerry S
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Everything about it was wonderful. The decorations, location, cleanliness, service, history and everyone I met was very friendly. I loved Indiana, it was one of the most beautiful of the 12 states I drove thru. Cordon has history and the hotel has a beautiful sign that tells you a bit about it. The view around the hotel was beautiful also. Funny tidbit, I saw the largest and prettiest moth I had ever seen in my life flying in the hotel. It was a light green and I thought it was a butterfly but another guest informed me it was a moth. Anyways, stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corydon
Baymont Inn & Suites Corydon
Super 8 Corydon
#5 of 5 in Corydon
Best Western Plus West I-64
Horseshoe Southern Indiana

Been to Comfort Inn Corydon? Share your experiences!