“good food and friendly staff”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Corydon
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2013

we were driving through on our way home from kentucky and our son got hungry so we decided to stop. It was easy acces to highway so that made it nice. We loved the country store and could have bought alot. The amosphere was very nice. The staff was very friendly, our cups were never aloud to go empty. The food was more that we could eat. If you like home cooking you will love this place.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service was not great, my food had been under the lamp for a while. The plate was hot and the gravy was dried out. Others had very good food so mine must have been done first. CB has always had an attitude, you have a problem we dont care, there are plenty of other customers out there. Now it seems that is catching up, Their country fare has to be right or else it is bad. We really dont go there much any more, there is better food at a better price at mom and pop cafe. Also everything in the gift shop is made in China.

1  Thank sltex38
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The breakfast was pretty much standard except the gravy for the buscuits. That was pretty awful as usual. Everybody knows that. Everything else was delicious!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Cracker Barrel has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I can eat then shop. The food is wonderful and I order breakfast most of the time, I love their Omlets and bacon w/grits "lots of butter" and biscuits with apple butter. I usually but the candy I remember as a child for my Grandkids and the Awesome Apple Butter they serve and a Yankee Candle. Every month they have different decor for home or a friend. I usually have to touch and look at everything all over again incase I have missed something. The people are always friendly whether I am in the store or restaurant. Its a nice place to eat with the family and you can sit in front of the fire place and play a game or two of checkers before its time to eat. Thank you Crackle Barrel for being so great.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I rarely have an issue when I eat at Cracker Barrel, and this location/experience was no different. I was looking for someplace with a fish dinner, since it was Ash Wednesday. They had a fish dinner special going on specifically because it was Ash Wednesday, so I was glad for that. Great meal, comfortable atmosphere, great friendly service, reasonably priced.