“Nice & cozy”

Point Blank Brewing Co.
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Corydon
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corydon
“Nice & cozy”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Great food, just wish we would of tried it sooner. We know are friends would love this place as they like dark beers. But they also serve regular beer. Service and atmosphere is great too.

Visited July 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“A liquid only visit”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I did not eat here. I tried a couple of the in-house beers and, while neither was outstanding, both were good and I always appreciate local product. Service was good and every staff member I had contact with was very friendly. I expect to get back to Corydon and this is where I'll be eating next time.

• Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Micro brewery and small restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

These guys are working against the odds and succeeding. We did not eat at the restaurant, but did see the menu and food being served: looked like basic pub food to me. We had a couple of beers and they were OK. They have a cooler full of bottled beer from everywhere and a small amount of their own brews. Their own beer is not bottled or available in growlers (as of this writing). If you're in town, stop by and lift a few. You'll be helping a small business get better and stronger while enjoying a few brews.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank P K
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Hate to say this, but. . . .horrible!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I hate giving bad reviews, but unfortunately I have to for this restaurant. My friend and I like to try the non-chain restaurants, so we decided to give Point Blank a try since it was local. We were both very disappointed with the food and atmosphere. I ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and she ordered the reuben sandwich. My pizza was overwhelmed with buffalo sauce. As far as chicken, there might have been a teaspoon on there, seriously. It needs to be renamed buffalo sauce pizza! My friend's reuben was nothing to brag about either. The sauce was not good and the corn beef was so tough she could barely cut it with a knife. She said it reminded her of the cheap stuff Steak-um. She ate half of it and saved the rest for her dog. Was going to order dessert but decided to save our money. We were seated by the kitchen area. Everytime the waitress entered or came out of the kitchen, the door slammed. . . .very loudly. And when an order was up, the cook YELLED her name. I suggest getting a bell to ring or text her. Not a good dining experience.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Mindy M
Corydon,Indiana
“Good days and bad days.....”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I've been with my husband when it was first opening and it was good. The pizza is great, the fish sandwich was good but greasy. I enjoyed the different beer flavors to choose from. Then the bad is sometimes its greasy foods and for to-go orders they would forget things. I will return hoping for better.

Visited December 2013