“Great Service”
Review of Super 8 Corydon

Super 8 Corydon
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Corydon
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Ive stayed here several times, and have never had bad service, this time we were met by "Christine", and she was awesome in our check-in. Great place, great location and great price. I'll stay here again for sure

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingKnome

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Super location. Walking distance to Wall Mart, Cracker Barrel, O'Charlies and many other establishments. Extremely professional Manager and staff. Large rooms. Jacuzzi...very nice. Lovely area and people here very friendly. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Absolutely clean, VERY nice and helpful staff , from the top person on down, spotless bathroom, sheets very clean,clean guest laundry room. Nice breakfast everyday. We were there 31 days and were always treated with respect. It helped a lot as our home had been destroyed and this was like a home to us during the time we needed it the most.
My husband is in a wheelchair, and everyone went out of their way to help when necessary . I can't say enough good about the Super 8 . We needed a smoke free room and we got it, we had our dogs with us and there was a great place to walk them and that was also very clean..The beds were very comfortable......Major thanks to Super 8 and the entire staff.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

After Driving around all night looking for hotel we finally ran upon this Super 8 in Corydon,IN. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean. It didn't have a fridge,which could've made our stay better....but other than that,we were well pleased. The internet was very fast. The free breakfast wasn't much...but it may have been better if we had went down for breakfast earlier. They had bagels,toast,donut holes,oj,apple juice and cereal. It was kind of picked over.This hotel is within walking distance to a super walmart,wendy's,arby's,cracker barrel etc. Very convenient. I did see that they had a dog walk and accommodated Dogs, which is very nice. If I'm ever back in the area, I will be back,

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2012

The hotel was clean but it was old and it really needed updating. This place is pet friendly. One clerk said there was a 15$ charge for the dogs but the clerk who checked us into the hotel did not charge us for our dogs. All in All it was a disappointment. There were no bed bugs in our room but the room was lacking.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Our stay was horrible. Smoke permiated the entire building, the guest laundry was out of order, our room had dirty towels on the floor of the bathroom -- as well as dead bugs! Speaking of bugs, at the "free" breakfast we went to get some apple juice and found fruit flies dispensed in addition to the juice! No apologies, just a shrug and an "oh!" from the clerk. Our room phone did not work, so when the noise upstairs began at midnight, I dressed and went to the desk to complain. The clerk smiled and said, "Oh, they'll settle down after a while." They did not settle down until about 5 o'clock. Pay twenty bucks more and go across the street!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

What a wierd hotel. The rooms were clean for the most part, and it looked like they were putting some new furniture in the rooms, but it just was wierd overall.

For starters, I thought I had walked into a kennel or something. I had a weiner dog come running up to me the second I walked into the front lobby - and could hear nothing but dogs barking behind the various doors throughout the first floor. It seemed like some weird hillbilly puppy mill or something. Very strange. We did get a room on the second floor (thank goodness) and the dogs up there were at least a bit more quiet (yes there was a huge dog running up there, too).

The room, as mentioned was well used but clean. We ran the a/c all night so it drowned out any noise that may have been in the hotel with the lodging canines. Bed, though firm, did provide us with an adequite nights stay. We can't complain about our room one bit - the whole ambiance of the hotel was strange (lots of people who looked like "regulars" loitering in the lobby and behind the front desk) - wouldn't rush back any time soon because of that.

(I travel all over the country with my job, and I contribute on EVERY hotel I stay in. Trip Advisor has been a great tool for me, and I contribute fairly, for both good and bad facilities.)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FunnyFisher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corydon
Baymont Inn & Suites Corydon
Horseshoe Southern Indiana
Red Roof Inn Georgetown
Red Roof Inn Georgetown
#1 of 1 in Georgetown

Been to Super 8 Corydon? Share your experiences!