Holiday Inn Express Corydon
  • Pool
$66
$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Americas Best Value Inn Brandenburg(Brandenburg)(Great Value!)
$79
$70
Priceline
$116
Best Western Plus West I-64(New Albany)(Great Value!)
$93
All reviewspancakesroom was cleanpast midnightupgraded roomfriendly front desk staffongoing renovationsdifferent types of pillowspancake makermini suitepool and hot tubsausagethe breakfast areaconvenient locationworth the pricefirst floorthe wi firefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The pool was the main reason we chose this hotel, and the ratings here on trip advisor. Definitely we were not disappointed. The staff were very friendly, and the amenities were fine, clean, etc. The breakfast was not the nicest, I was hoping for a few healthier items of fruit but there was only bananas and red apples (besides the usual eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, pancakes, yogurt and cereal).
Regardless, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Ryno511,
We have recently updated our pool and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed using it! We encourage our staff to strive for excellence, both in customer service as well as cleanliness of the rooms. It's great that you were able to experience that. I am sorry that our breakfast was not up to your standards. We try to have something for everyone, and I regret that we did not offer what you would prefer. I hope that you will come back to see us!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We found this hotel to be very clean . The staff were very friendly and helpful . The free breakfast was very good with a good supply of hot food . Would definitely stay again . There are many places to eat close to the hotel and the Walmart next to the hotel was very convenient .

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Neibaur10
holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

First of all, We would like to Thank You for choosing to stay with us and appreciate the review. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Corydon we take pride in having a high standard of cleanliness and friendly service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very nicely updated hotel... great wow factor when we walked in. Very clean-- HUGE rooms and bathrooms, comfy bed and lots of pillows. It was very quiet-- almost heard nothing the whole night. Breakfast was awesome, great selection. Would stay again for sure.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ProfessorV
holiday Inn E, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Corydon, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear ProfessorV,
We've worked very hard to keep our hotel updated and stylish. Your response to our lobby is exactly what we hope for! We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness, quiet, and breakfast. Thank you so much for staying with us and we can't wait to have you here again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during the memorial day weekend. The hotel was clean & the staff way helpful. They offer a free breakfast that was as good as any I've ever paid for. Food was as good as any restaurant. We arrived early & was told our room wasn't ready but they got right on it and was ready to check in quickly.The only thing I would say negative was that the hot tub should be redesigned. Would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CindyE37209

Dear CindyE37209,
We hold ourselves to a high standard and are happy that you enjoyed the cleanliness and friendliness of our hotel. It's wonderful to hear that you liked the continental breakfast. We hope to see you again, preferably before next year's Memorial Day!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was heading to Vincennses, Ind. location and became very fatigued. The night desk clerk Kjirsten gave me a BIG welcome. She worked with me to transfer my Bonus points to the Corydon location. She continued to reassure me that everything would be worked out, and made herself available during the process. The Priority Club came through! I got off the road, and into a bed quickly. Thanks to her, my night was a success. The Corydon location was everything that I expect in a Holiday Inn Express. Great service, high standards, and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Steve B

Dear Steve B,
I can't tell you how happy we are that we were able to provide such a positive experience to you! Thank you for letting us know that our front desk staff is working hard to give quality customer service. We're looking forward to seeing you again!