“WOW! Great flank steak”

El Nopal
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Corydon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

At here on a trip. I am kinda bored with Mexican food but this place was really good. I ordered the flank steak and it was great. Seasoned and cooked well. Very tasty especially with the grilled onions and jalapeño it came with. Service was spot on. Overall very good. I was with a party of 8 and everyone loved their food. Salsa and quest was good too. This is not your regular Mexican food, it's a step above.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place is consistent with their food as it is always hot, fresh, and delicious. Large portions, very fast service, friendly waiters. My favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Come hungry, leave stuffed!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I'm from out of town and asked a local for a recommendation of a good mexican restaurant. El Nopal was the one they suggested and I am greatful they did. The food was delicious. The wait staff was extremely helpful. I will return next time I come into town!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

El Nopal in Corydon,IN is just quick drive from Interstate 64, and definitely worth a stop. This is our favorite of the Mexican restaurants in town. Service is always fast and extremely friendly. The food is delicious and abundant, plates filled full. The burrito deluxe chicken with added cheese sauce is one of our favorites. We also like the shrimp quesadilla grande. They offer a daily lunch special that includes the drink for under $6! We go there at different times of the day and even when it's crowded the service is great. Give it a try I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food! Worth the 5 min drive off the interstate. The parking lot was full, but we still had fast service. Oh yeah, and they have free wifi :)