All reviewscasseroleother guestsbreakfast was deliciousplace to staydeekeyscomfort
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Dee makes us feel like part of the family and knows us by name. We stay here every year for the weekend of the derby and the only way to book a room is if you stayed there the year before. Great location in Corydon and just fantastic from start to finish. You feel like you belong!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Springman51d
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Very historical house. Great history there. Stayed in the Governors Room. Only 2 pillows available. Very uncomfortable bed. Breakfast was good. Good location to the downtown area which is within walking distance. Had to hunt down the Wi-Fi password. Water stains on the ceiling and wallpaper peeling.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Staying here and treated with the hospitality that we were made us feel as if we had been taken back 150 years to a time when courtesy, politeness and comfort were expected and not demanded. We were not disappointed and would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Had a reservation and confirmation, indicating that we would check in at 5:00pm. From 5-5:20 pm we tried to check in, to no avail. Looked all over the Inn. Called the two numbers posted at the check in desk. Went to dinner and returned shortly after 6pm.

We were met by the rudest desk clerk I have ever encountered. "NO!", "You do NOT have reservations", I was told three times. Each time I offered to show her my confirmation. Each time she insisted I did NOT have reservations. "We have one guest and we know him, you are NOT him." As were turning to leave, she said that since they have room, she would check us in.

Nope. No way. I will never willingly give my money to someone who treated me so rudely from the outset.

Went to the Hampton Inn, where we were treated with kindness and warmth. And I did NOT have a reservation there. The desk clerk simply did her job with grace and kindness.

Take a note, Kitner Inn.

It's a one star because you can't give negative stars.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank reed364
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have to say I hadn't been to this place since dec 1999. I stayed on dec 2016 and it help with my brain recovery. I recovered my long lost memories. The Inn has such s southern charm to it. I enjoyed reading the history and reading the books in there collection. M有 daughter enjoy 阿三伪萝莉。 I will 被returning again 得出2017

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family