All reviewscasseroleother guestsbreakfast was deliciousplace to staydeekeyscomfort
Reviewed August 13, 2007

We called the same day. When we arrived we were greeted by Alice, who was a nice as your aunt! She gave us a tour of the lovely home and gave us our keys. We were offered some lemonade and cookies that we could help ourselves to.
The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable for me and my two eighteen year old daughters.
The breakfast was excellent with 2 egg based casseroles,(the corned beef casserole wasn't finished cooking. Also fresh fruit salad , 3 sweet breads, orange juice, and coffee or tea.
We had a nice time conversing with the other guests. There was a very nice restaurant called Magdalena's for dinner or lunch across the way.
The only problem was we were in Corydon on a Sunday, and not much was open. The Zimmerman Art glass factory which we wanted to see was closed on Monday too. So it was a great place to stay. The price was only $74 for 3 persons & breakfast included. But, my advice would be not to book a Sunday night.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 26, 2004

We have stayed at the Kintner House quite a number of times. We make it a destination. The rooms are furnished in conversation pieces, and can be used as teaching moments for our kids. When my husband and I go alone, it is a romantic getaway. The beds are high and comfortable, and the breakfast, enjoyed with the other guests in the formal dining room, is fresh and delicious. Recipe cards are provided.
We have even sent both sets of our parents there.

• Stayed: July 2004