“Lunch perfect”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Went there to get lunch on more than one occasion. Good price, fast service and a good price as well. I like the Moo Gu Gai Chicken and Garlic Chicken. One of my colleagues, prefers Emperor's Chicken too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have only been here for lunch a few times, never dinner. The food is amazing and the portions are insane! I got soo much food, at a great price, that I had enough leftovers for dinner! I strongly encourage you to try it out!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Such a selection of items to choose from. Get out of your comfort zone and try something different. The food is excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

As always, the food was terrific. We had a brand new waiter which detracted from the experience, but I'm sure will fix that.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Lunch is a lot better food and prices and dont know why