“I like the fries”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Quincy, Illinois, United States
“I like the fries”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

During my short visit to Columbus, I was treated to lunch at the 4th Street Bar & Grill. My host recommended the french fries. He was right, they were awesome. They weren't peeled and only lightly salted. I had them as a side to their Reuben sandwich which was great! We ate at their outside patio because it was a nice day. Good service too.

Visited July 2013

Columbus IN
“Outdoor dining !”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The new outdoor dining "patio" is fun -- an excellent choice of fun dishes with a view of the 4th Street world. The vinyl sides keep it warm inside on a so-so weather day, and the open air is wonderful on a warm day. Flatbread pizza is fun. The tenderloins are huge. The salad can be an entire meal. And the serving staff is friendly and attentive.

Visited April 2013

Been to 4th Street Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!